Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
    Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
     Race Information
     Storyline
     DWMA Quests
     Ranks
    Admins
    Mods
    Taken Canons
    Maka Albarn
    Soul Eater Evans
    Death the Kid
    Franken Stein
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
    Top posters
    Naught
    Storyline Reset EmptyStoryline Reset EmptyStoryline Reset Empty 
    Narora Senoku
    Rakku
    Emira
    Makai Kasai/Jushiro
    Aiko
    Vixen
    Nora
    Ryuta
    kiema
    Latest topics
    » the new kishin in town
    Storyline Reset EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
    Storyline Reset EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
    Storyline Reset EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
    Storyline Reset EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
    Storyline Reset EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
    Storyline Reset EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
    Storyline Reset EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
    Storyline Reset EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
    Storyline Reset EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
    To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
    Affiliates

Photobucket

Storyline Reset

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Emira
    Admin
    Emira

EXP : 5363

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

We are going to be resetting the storyline ideas. If you have any ideas, please post here!

We are keeping the main Storyline in action, but we want some of your ideas involved. This is what the storyline so far is.

Spoiler:

If you want to add, please give some ideas.

I should as well let you know that I plan on resigning some of my accounts, such as Darkove. He will no longer be a Witch Lord. He is just going to.. die or something. XD So yeah, if you have any idea's please speak up!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci
    Vixen

Vixen

EXP : 5112

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Zzzz *cracks my neck* Alright then. How about a storyline where the resistance plans to revive 5 powerful Dark Weapons (The weapon equivalent to a Kishin) and use them to enslave the witches thereby gaining powerful allies to crush the DWMA.

It could be split into Segments Each with a special Npc Boss that is worth the final 10 kishin souls. (Aka one of the Dark weapons meaning in total there will be 5 Segments with the DWMA having to eliminated all 5 of the Dark Weapons one by one before they reach there full strength).

The Storyline would be completely Optional as some people don't like to engage in a story but the rewards for the story would be in addition to the Kishin souls a boost in Rank namely a 1* Meister that participates would be given 2*. And for Death Scythes and 3 Star Meisters they would get a new ability or Weapon form.
    Back to top Go down
    Emira
    Admin
    Emira

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

I actually really like that idea. ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Vixen

Vixen

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Alright then Ill start working on it. Also Is it possible for me to create special Npc Witches for the Story They would be aligned with the Resistance and be the technicians of the Dark Weapons. Because the Dark Weapons are so powerful they would be totally under the control of them their minds having been eroded by wielding the Dark Weapon. They would also serve as like Side bosses as when the Dark weapon would be defeated they would flee and could be hunted down and killed.
    Back to top Go down
    Emira
    Admin
    Emira

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Go ahead and do whatever you need to do. That's totally fine. ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Vixen

Vixen

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks ^.^ (Goes to research stuff)
    Back to top Go down
    Vixen

Vixen

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 am

Plot Skeleton.
    Ok so I'm using the key from my other site cause it makes it easier to understand. Ok well its not the full plot but this is a basic run down of what could happen.

Key:
    - General plot
    * Special Event
    # Possible special event
    @ Miniplot
    = Plot of Miniplot
    ? Possible ending

ARC 1 : Dark Weapon Arc.

1. Opening
    - Darkove betrays The DWMA captures Emira Lefay
    - Two additional Meister/Weapon Teams go to retrieve Emira
    - Emira's weapon partner, Exzavier, dies before they are able to be rescued
    -
    ? Emira is successfully rescued and Darkove is betrayed and killed by Ryuuza
    ? The meister teams are unsuccessful in the rescue and are all Slain
    ? Emira is successfully rescue, The witches sustain no causalities.

2. The Resurrection
    - While The DWMA is still recovering from the loss of a Weapon, The Resistance begins to make its move.
    - Large number of Kishin activity is reported in England and Japan while America is surprisingly peaceful.
    - Teams are Dispatched to deal with these Kishin. However This was a Distraction and Two Powerful Dark Weapons are awakened in America unknowingly to the DWMA.
    - Japan becomes relatively inactive just like America however England gets even worse and Kishin become known to the general public as their numbers begin to increase rapidly.
    - In Japan Two additional Powerful Dark Weapons are Awakened and England's kishin problem remains unsolved.
    - The DWMA is having problems eradicating the Kishin threat and Yet another Dark Weapon is awakened The Resistance making their move attack the Witch Coven laying waste to the Witches and causing most of them to go into hiding.
    - Kishin populations in Japan and America start to rise again and The DWMA find's itself stretched to thin. Meanwhile several witches have been captured by the Resistance and paired with a Dark Weapon eroding their souls and making them mere pawns of the Resistance.

2. Disfavor
    - The Resistance makes their moves destroying Kishin in America,England and Japan ending the Kishin problem and the DWMA fall out of favor with the general Public
    - A declaration of war The resistance accuses the DWMA of the Kishin problem and The public sides with them making the DWMA public enemy number one.
    # Death City is attacked by the combined forces of the Resistance and The public and several Meister/Weapon teams are Forced to Evacuate as Death has been subdued by the combined forces of all 5 Dark weapons and their respective Witches.
    # Some Meister/Weapon teams join the resistance out of fear and are brainwashed to serve as effective soldiers hunting down the few remaining Good Meister/Weapon Teams
    - The Resistance then spreads their power leaving One Dark Weapons to guard Death City,One to gaurd the Witch coven, One to lay siege to America, One to lay seige to England and the final one to govern Japan the first major nation to fall.

3. The Counter Attack
    - While in hiding meister/weapon teams have decided to combat the dark weapons one by one as their combined strength is too much for any team to handle and now that they are separated it is the perfect time to attack
    - Teams organize in America,England and Japan and attempt to destroy the Dark weapons
    ? The Teams are successful and although some causalities were sustained manage to destroy Three out of the Five Dark weapons
    ? The Teams are unsuccessful and are promptly destroyed or brainwashed as a result of underestimating the Dark weapons power.
    ? While mostly successful in Japan and England the Teams sent to America are killed in the process leaving Three out of the Five Dark weapons still Alive. Due to this they regroup and are now stationed at Death city while the Resistance doubles their efforts in searching out and killing any DWMA affiliated meister/weapon teams.

4. Unlikely allies.
    - The witches infuriated at their loss to the resistance agree to ally with The DWMA untill the end of the war. Using the principle of " The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
    - With this combined man power of the DWMA and The Witches they are able to retake Death City and the Witch coven destroying the Remaining Dark Weapons.
    - The public are broken from the influence of the resistance and return to their senses ending the declaration of war against the DWMA.
    - The Alliance between the Witches and the DWMA is ended and both forces return to their respective areas both receiving massive casualties as a result of the war.
    - The Resistance is seemingly destroyed at the end of the war and disappear.

5. Rebirth
    ? Some months have passed from the events of the war and the DWMA are still recovering however the Team's that survived the war have become more powerful and as a result the DWMA is just as strong as before the war and are now getting more recruits as more human's wish to become Meisters. The Witches have recovered fully and are now planing to attack Death City with help from new allies The Enchanters.
    ? The Resistance although crippled from the war are rising in strength yet again finding new allies The Immortals and raising their numbers as they still had some brainwashed witches left from the war they use them to infiltrate the witch coven and in a matter of days every single witch in the coven is under the control of The Resistance who are just bidding their time before striking again.

Back to top Go down
    Vixen

Vixen

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Plot Sign ups.

Main character Meister Weapon Teams (First come first serve loves.)

Also by no means think that because your a main character you wont die. Because being a main character just means that you will have a chance to fight one of the Dark Weapons.

Spots open.
    America
    1st Team:
    2nd Team:

England
    3rd Team:Emira/Ryuta
    4th Team:

Japan:
    5th Team: Nora/Vixen

Zzzz Bosses will be rp'ed by admins (Duh) And Don't think that eventually they are going to be defeated so you can be reckless because in two thirds of the possible endings a lot of Meisters Die.

Also its not compulsory to join the plot. However. Their are rewards.
    The rewards are as follows:
    1. The reward for Killing one of the Dark Weapons is. 10 Kishin Souls. (These count as the Real kishin souls)
    2. The reward for killing a possessed witch is a witch soul but ONLY if you have all of your Kishin souls. Otherwise. It is treated as 5 Kishin souls.
    3. Those that participate and live are raised up 1 rank. Meaning 1 * Meisters are raised to 2* and so on. 3* Meisters and Death Scythes are give a choice of one free new ability or weapon form respectively.

Support Chara sign ups.
    Note: As a support character it doesn't necessarily mean you are more likely to die it only means that you wont have a chance to fight. a Dark weapon. However you can still kill the Possessed witches.

Japan
    6th Team:Maka/Soul
    7th Team:

America:
    8th Team:

England:
    9th Team:

Last edited by Vixen on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Emira
    Admin
    Emira

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 pm

I think Maka/Soul should be a Japan team.

Emira/Ryuta should be an England team. If Soul or Ryuta have different opinions, tell me Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Vixen

Vixen

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 pm

mmkay. Ill add Maka/Soul to one of the Japan teams and Emira/Ryuta to the first England team
    Back to top Go down
    Sliver

Sliver

EXP : 3721

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm Amber fox Mare in undercover as a student in the DWMA  I'm a killer of misters and there weapons
    Back to top Go down
    Sliver

Sliver

EXP : 3721

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:10 pm

I work with the resistance I'm rank 12 but in the full moon I'm 200000000 rank I'm mean brave and have voices in my head to kill anyone  kill lest
    1. Maka and soul     There weak.     Be  ready for blood people
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Storyline Reset Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Storyline Reset   Storyline Reset Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Reset
    Page 1 of 1