Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
A newcomer's encounter EmptyA newcomer's encounter EmptyA newcomer's encounter Empty 
Narora Senoku
A newcomer's encounter EmptyA newcomer's encounter EmptyA newcomer's encounter Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
A newcomer's encounter EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
A newcomer's encounter EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
A newcomer's encounter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
A newcomer's encounter EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
A newcomer's encounter EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
A newcomer's encounter EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
A newcomer's encounter EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
A newcomer's encounter EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
A newcomer's encounter EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

A newcomer's encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dekigami

Dekigami

EXP : 5047

A newcomer's encounter Empty
PostSubject: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Dekigami walked through the desert, gasping for air as her throat was dry as ever could be. It was hot and her legs were growing tired as they trudged through the thick sand.
She began to hum to herself to occupy her mind as she drew closer and closer to death city.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

EXP : 5169

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

(BEFORE RYUTA MET EMIRA)

Ryuta was walking from Death City and out toward the desert. He liked getting away from everyone once in awhile, and it had always seemed peaceful in the desert to him. After an hour of walking about, he came to a stop and rested on a rock near an oasis.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Dekigami saw a small patch of green and ran as fast as her delicate and exhausted body could take her. She payed no attention to whoever was there and just layed on the cool grass, gasping for breath.
No matter how cool the grass was the air was still warm, and that wasnt too helpful to Deki.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Ryuta looked down at the girl who collapsed on the ground. He looked at her with a curious expression before standing up and walking over toward the water of the oasis. He leaned down and scooped up a handful before tossing the cool water on her face. "Hey, you ok?" he asked as he stood over her.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Dekigami was now relieved that her soul protect was on. The boy would have no idea now.
She sat up and sighed as the water felt fantastic on her skin.
"Yes, Thank you. I feel much better," she said to him in her smooth, feminine voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

"Go and get a sip of water, or take a dip. You don't want to die of heat stroke," said Ryuta as he walked back over to the rock and sat down. He layed back on it and looked up at the sky. "What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 pm

"My name is Dekigami. And yours?" she asked him, taking off most of the heavy clothes she was wearing and stepped into the cold water of the oasis. Her cloak, boots, and over-shirt lay beside her on dry land.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:52 pm

"Me? I'm Ryuta, Ryuta Isamu," said Ryuta as he hesitated before looking at her. "What are you doing out here?" he asked her, noticing she didn't have a weapon, so it couldn't have been some mission.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"I was on my way back to the academy. I took a walk after getting myself a house. I'm living alone, so I couldn't go with anyone," she explained to Ryuta. "I need to walk around the academy now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

"Well, you shouldn't be all the way out here on your own. If I wasn't here, you might have died," said Ryuta. He was starting to feel the heat again, so he pointed his hand up into the air. He closed his eyes and wind began to gather in front of his palm, creating a cool current of wind around them.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Dekigami sighed as the cool air mixed with the cold water made her feel like she had died and gone to heaven.
"This is actually very nice. I'm glad I met someone at least."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:10 pm

"I guess," said Ryuta as he thens hot a trail of wind into the air. It sent a blast of wind out over them and temporarily blew away the heat for awhile. "Honestly, I came out to relax in the oasis as a hotspring. I don't like using the public hotsprings with all them guys. I'm not much of a crowd person," he said as he looked up at the clouds again.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 pm

"You don't like being around people? I'm not much or a people person either. I like the company in times like these though," she said. She tilted her head up with her eyes closed and sighed while enjoying her relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Ryuta nodded and then closed his eyes. After a few moments the heat returned. Ryuta wiped away a bead of sweat that rolled down his face from his forehead. He never got to do what he planned, but he was fine with it. Sighing, Ryuta pointed his hand in the air, getting read for another Gale Force Blast.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Dekigami crossed her legs and her knees stuck out of the water as she did so. She warm air out of the water was a bit hard to deal with, but she was feeling lazy. She did not move her legs.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Ryuta was about to let out another gust of air. As soon as he went and used Gale Force Blast, a large scorpion appeared beside his head. He jerked as the wind fired off and lost his balance on the rock, flying backwards and landing right in the water beside Dekigami. The wind caught the water and sent some of it flying up before falling back down like rain.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Dekigami was startled at the splash Ryuta made, but didn't get upset.
"Are you alright?" she asked him worried that he might have hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Ryuta groaned a little as he sat up, rubbing his head. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. The damn arachnid just took me by surprise," said Ryuta as he sat up all the way in the water and looked around. He looked up at the sky as the water began raining down, colling the area off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Dekigami laughed a little. "At least you're not hurt."
She straightened up a little and leaned up against the side of the oasis pool. "So, are you afraid of them or did it just catch you by surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Ryuta laughed a little and stood up, checking out his wet clothes. "It caught me by surprise," answered Ryuta as he began squeezing the water out of his shirt and hair.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Dekigami laughed and looked up at him.
"Okay then." she stood and smoothly ran her fingers through her hair. She put on her boots and layed out her now wet cloak on the rock he was sitting on.
"You don't mind me setting it here, do you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

"No, go ahead. I think I'll relax here for a bit," said Ryuta. He then took off his shirt and tossed it onto the soft grass before wringing his hair out more. "Sometimes, it's a pain having all this hair."
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

"I like your hair. Not many guys I've met have hair that long," she said and smiled widely at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 pm

"Really? I get picked on alot because of my hair. But I don't cut it. My mom had long, red hair just like me. So I let it grow out in her memory," said Ryuta, looking down at his hair as he remembered pictures of his mother. Her long, flowing, crimson hair.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

"I love long hair on guys. I think it's really cool." she said still smiling. She looked at him, watching in interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

A newcomer's encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Enchanted Desert-
Jump to: