Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyA newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyA newcomer's encounter - Page 2 Empty 
Narora Senoku
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyA newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyA newcomer's encounter - Page 2 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

A newcomer's encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

EXP : 5158

A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

"So where are you from?" asked Ryuta, wondering why he had a blush on his face at the same time as wanting to change the subject. "i don't think I've seen you around Death City before."
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

EXP : 5036

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 pm

"I dont really remember where I came from. I came to Death City not too long ago go get a fresh start. You?" she asked him and tilted her head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

"Me? I was born in Death City. My mom, she was an awesome weapon. Soon after I was born, she went after a Witch. But her meister, he was a coward... he ran from the battle and my mother was killed... My father died of an illness. His friend has been watching after me," said Ryuta as he thought it over, splashing some water onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:01 pm

"oh.." she looked a little sad now. "I'm sorry about that.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 pm

"It's fine," said Ryuta, brushing off the subject. "So what is your goal as a student at Shibusen? To form a Death Scythe for Death? Or become a Death Scythe for Death?" asked Ryuta as he turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 pm

"To form a death scythe. and you?" she asked him, trying not to think about how bad it must have felt to lose someone you love.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm

"Me? I don't care about becoming a death scythe. Or about the Academy. All I want to do is find out more about my mom. And the academy seems to be the only way. Besides, why would I become so powerful, grow a relationship with a partner, just to leave them for someone who was to lazy to help me grow myself?" said Ryuta as he relaxed into the water and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:45 pm

"Thats interesting. How long have you been here again?" she asked him, looking up at the sky now. The sun above them was shining brightly and she had to shade her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm

"I've lived in Death City since I was a baby," said Ryuta. He dipped his head under water for a moment then pushed his hair behind him. "That's better."
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Dekigami felt that her cloak was dry and put it over her head for better shade.
"You've never lived somewhere else? I thought that would be boring."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm

"Nope. Never have. And it is boring," said Ryuta. He sighed and then stood up in the shallow oasis.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Dekigami stood up also to stretch her legs. They haven't really been used in a while after she started to relax. A pop was heard and she sighed and layed down in the tall grass.
"I hope it isn't boring when I get there.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm

"I'm sure Shibusen academy will keep you busy. Especially with all thats been going on," said Ryuta. He got out of the water and layed back on the grass. "You ok?" he asked after hearing the popping noise.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 pm

"Yeah. My back was a little stiff," she said with a smile, "It just had to get popped."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm

"Oh. Ya know, whenever you wanna go to the city, I can take you. It's much faster than walking there," said Ryuta as he pointed his hand at the sky, remembering the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm

"Oh, really?" she asked him. She didn't know that it would be that easy, and she just remembered his wind techniques.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

"Yeah. My Gale Force Blast is useful for more than just fighting. It makes for quick and easy travel. If you want, I can take you to the city. We should be there in less than two minutes if I put enough energy into it," said Ryuta as he looked back at the visible school of Shibusen. He was measuring the distance in a way.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

"That would be nice, would you?" she asked him, kind of irritated with herself for not flying away earlier..
She just had to conceal her race for a while until she thinks people would accept her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm

"Sure," said Ryuta as he pulled on his shirt and then walked over to her. "Just get on my back and hang on tight," Ryuta said as he turned around, his back now toward her. "Where do you want me to drop you off at?"
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Dekigami hopped on his back. "Just anywhere in the city. This will be a good way to find my way around," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"right," said Ryuta as he looked back at her, "hold on." Ryuta pointed his hands down and then said, "Gale... Force... Blast..." They suddenly shot into the air, flying so high the Oasis seemed to disappear. He then altered their trajectory and then went off flying toward Death City.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Dekigami screamed a little at the sudden ascent and watched the ground below.
"Thanks for taking me," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

EXP : 3750

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm

" hey hold it right there" a shadowy hooded girl stares at them with green eyes ," name and rank , she took her hoodie , her fiery hair falls down , her fox ears move " she turns her hand into a scythe blade  , " if you don't tell me you'll die ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's encounter   A newcomer's encounter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A newcomer's encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Enchanted Desert-
Jump to: