Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyEmira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyEmira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  Empty 
Narora Senoku
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyEmira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyEmira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emira
Admin
Emira

EXP : 5416

Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  Empty
PostSubject: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:33 pm

It had been about a month since Emira had found new weapon partner, but she also knew things were getting heavier under Lord Death's stress. More witches were making their move, and as of what she knows, a new organization known as the Resistance is now making its move on Death City as well. Feeling nervous about this, she knew that lives were definitely going to be lost. She had told Ryuta to meet her back at the house early, to talk about something, but now she doubted whether she'd be able to explain it fully to him. She bit her lip nervously, sitting on the couch that night, just fiddling with her fingers. Things were going to be different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

EXP : 5182

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Ryuta knocked on the door once before opening it and walking in with chinese takeout. "Hey, sorry it took so long. Apparently gangs in china don't like newcomers walking around their streets," said Ryuta when he closed the door. He then walked to the living room and sat beside her, setting the food on the living room table. "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Emira watched as he brought in the chinsese food and gazed at him for a long moment before sighing. She continued to fiddle with her fingers before speaking, "Are you aware of the Resistance that Death explained...? and that they're sending different teams to fight different enemies...?" she pursed her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:41 pm

"Resistance? Uhm... I've heard rumors, but thats all I thought they were," said Ryuta as he thought back on it all. "Why? What about them?" he asked after a moment. He took a plastic fork and began eating his chicken fried rice.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Emira shook her head, "Meisters and weapons are going to die in battle, Ryuta..." she let her hands fall to her lap. She wasn't having much of an appitite after thinking about what she was lectured today. She pursed her lips for a long moment, "What if something happens..?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 pm

"Whatever happens, happens. It's like the wind... Always flowing... Sure, things can get in its way, but it will just keep going. Do you understand? Besides, we will work together and make sure that nothing extremely bad happens. It's our jobs as Meister and Weapon to keep the peace through any way possible," said Ryuta as he sat back, looking at her. "Don't worry about it, we can handle anything that happens. And so can the others."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Emira nodded, thinking about it for a moment, "I suppose... I feel so selfish to question this whole thing and wonder if it's worth losing to..." Emira sighed, "The only problem is that if someone dies.. apart of me dies. My friends are my world. So my world will die if they die... regardless of whether it's right to fight or not... and I don't want to loose who's most special to me again."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Ryuta just smiled and laughed, stretching out. "Then there is only one thing we can do," said Ryuta as he sat up and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Emira looked at him, puzzled, "What are you talking about?" she continued to sit where she was, looking up at him. She felt herself get nervous to what he was planning to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 pm

"I'm saying, we win this. We stop everything before something bad happens to those we care about. Me and you, we are unstoppable as a team. We can do anything if we put our mind to it." Ryuta smiled and then held out his hand. "We will always be a team. And as long as we are together, nothing can stop us."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Emira listened to what he said for a moment, nodding as she smiled lightly, grabbing his hand and standing up. She knew that at the moment, worrying about the situation wouldn't help her in the long run. What she did out there would determine whether she's ready to fight for what she cares about.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Ryuta stood up as well and looked into her eyes. "It's been awesome being your partner. I'm glad we.. met," said Ryuta.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Emira laughed slightly, looking down, "Likewise," she then closed her eyes, trying to think straight. She breathed in for a long moment, just letting the minutes pass. She was still nervous, but she wasn't sure why. She then frowned again for a moment, looking up at Ryuta for a long second before pulling him in and wrapping her arms around his neck, "If I didn't meet you that day... I don't know what I would of done. You have to promise me you won't die." her voice trembled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Ryuta was surprised when she wrapped her arms around his neck. His cheeks flushed a bit and then he smiled and layed his hands on her hips. "I promise I won't die. And I won't let anything happen to you," said Ryuta, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Emira flushed slightly when his hands touch her hips, and she stared at him for a moment, unsure what to say. She nodded though, agreeing with what he said, but she wanted to argue against it for a moment, but she decided not to. She simply stared, flushing more, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Ryuta felt wierd. He had never been in a situation like this before. He looked into her eyes. They were unlike anything he had ever seen before. Without even realizing what he was doing, Ryuta leaned forward and lightly brushed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Emira's eyes widened as her face went bright red, her hands trembling around his neck when his lips had brushed against her. She wasn't sure what to do, or what was happening, but it felt as though her instincts kicked in as she gently pressed her lips against his, kissing back gently.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Ryuta kissed her gently once more before pulling away, blushing deeply. "S-sorry..." he muttered as he adverted his eyes, afraid if he looked at hers again he would kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Emira wondered what she was supposed to do... she was new to all of this, and wasn't sure what to do next, but it felt as though it was instinct in a way, her hand then resting on his cheek to allow his eyes back to hers, "Don't be sorry." she faintly smiled, blushing still.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Ryuta didn't say anything. He merely nodded. "Umm... It's late... We got.. school in the morning. I think we should get some rest," he said, still feeling wierd. So he had tried to change the subject. Little did he know the wierd feeling was love.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Emira nodded, nervously, "Oh alright.. I'll be up though if you're going to need me. I can't sleep at night," she spoke honestly. She could never sleep at night, due to her insomnia, which was triggered by a fear of sleeping and being alone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 pm

"Oh yeah... Hmm.. Want me.. to like.. stay with you tonight? Try and help you get to sleep?" he asked her, a little concerned for her health with her insomnia. "I'll stay with you tonight and try and help you sleep if you want."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Emira blinked, listening to him and questioned him for a moment, "You'd do that..? I don't want to cause trouble though..." she looked down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"I'm your partner. No. I'm your friend. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. You are no trouble at all," said Ryuta as he smiled at her. To try and avoid any more awkwardness, he sat down and looked at his food. "So its settled. I'll be sleeping in your room tonight, and I'll try helping you get to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Emira blushed more but laughed slightly, "Alright... deal then," she looked off to her food and decided to grab some and try to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)    Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Emira and Ryuta's Truth (...maybe private? xDDD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next