Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Just a normal Walk... EmptyJust a normal Walk... EmptyJust a normal Walk... Empty 
Narora Senoku
Just a normal Walk... EmptyJust a normal Walk... EmptyJust a normal Walk... Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Just a normal Walk... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Just a normal Walk... EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Just a normal Walk... EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Just a normal Walk... EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Just a normal Walk... EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Just a normal Walk... EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Just a normal Walk... EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Just a normal Walk... EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Just a normal Walk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dekigami

Dekigami

EXP : 5060

Just a normal Walk... Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Dekigami walked down the street kicking up the little dust on the floor below her. She whistled a little tune, hoping to run into a boy today..
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

EXP : 5120

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

As Dekigami walked down the street with the girl's spa, Nora was trying to climb up the wall to get to the girls. "Here I come. Ready or not," he said, acting as if he was playing hide and seek. He didn't really peep because he wanted to see them naked, he just loved to see their reactions and the thrill of being chased.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Dekigami saw a boy trying to climb the wall. She chuckled a little and turned back around to get up behind him. "Now what are you doing..?" she asked him, getting up to his face, still standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Nora jumped and turned, "I wasn't..." He stopped speaking as he looked at the girl. She was cute. "I.. uh.. I was just trying to inspect the walls... with all the.. Kishin attacks, the walls have gotten a bit damaged.." said Nora as he came up with a quick excuse.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Dekigami chuckled. "Nice save there. But I'm not very convinced.." She whispered in his ear as she got closer again.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Nora looked at her with a confused expression. "Oh well. I guess I'm caught. I was just taking a little peek. No harm in that, right?" he said, his voice getting lower in the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

"No, I guess not. But dont you think the girls would get upset..?" she asked him still in a low tone, trying not to attract too much attention for the boy's sake.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm

"That's kind of what I was hoping for. Their reactions are hilarious, and its just funny watching girls chase you down the road while they are half naked, or naked. Besides, it helps pass the time," said Nora, looking at her with a small smile. "Your pretty cute, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Dekigami got a little closer. "Oh? You think so..?" she said with a seductive tone. Her face was quite close to the boy's. "And what's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm

"Mine's Nora. What's yours?" he said, he then heard a little bit of noise on the other side of the wall and looked back. "Let's walk and talk. We can grab something to drink at my place."
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm

"Okay," she said, still quiet and backing up a little. "My name is Dekigami. You can call me Deki."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm

"Ok.. Deki. Let's go," he said as he stood next to her, put an arm around her waist, and began walking. "So what's a cute girl like you doing on the streets all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Deki smiled up at Nora. "I'm just taking a walk, hoping to meet a guy. I'm really bored. I already know why you're out here," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Nora laughed and said, "Yeah. It also gets on my weapon's nerves sometimes. She's a hard ass at times. Only wanting Kishin. It gets tiring a bit."
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Dekigami laughed a little more and looked back down at her feet. "Who's your weapon?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 pm

"Vixen. She's... like not interested in guys or girls. She's a major pain in the ass. But we get along at times. All she cares about though is killing Kishin, eating their souls, and becoming a Death Scythe," said Nora as he looked up at the sky. "who's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 pm

"I dont have one just yet," she said, looking up where he was. "I dont know if I'm gonna get a weapon any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:40 pm

"Why not?" he asked as he turned down a side street and saw his house nearby. "How else will you fight the Kishin?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm

"I'm gonna find one. I'm looking as hard as I can," she said and looked back forward again.
"Is your house close?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:19 pm

"Its right here," said Nora as he stopped at a small house. "it's not much. But it's home," he said as he walked up to the door and unlocked it. "Feel free to help yourself to anything you want," he said, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Dekigami

Dekigami

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Dekigami stepped into the house and looked around the front room. (moved to another topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal Walk...   Just a normal Walk... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a normal Walk...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Death City Streets-
Jump to: