Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyWhat'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyWhat'll happen next? - Page 6 Empty 
Narora Senoku
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyWhat'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyWhat'll happen next? - Page 6 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

What'll happen next?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Naught

EXP : 5587

What'll happen next? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:15 am

"Thanks." He jogged forward and swung the ball over his head. He ran swung his hand down and the ball went really fast spinning a lot down the aisle. It rolled off to the side and rolled straight past the pins. "Damnit." He picked up another ball and repeated his steps and took out all the middle pins. "Geez, that's fine I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

EXP : 5418

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 am

"It's better than nothing," Rakku said picking up her ball. She walked to the aisle as the pins came down. She threw the ball toward the pins of the middle right, but the ball swerved to the left and knocked all of the pins on the left down. "Man..." She got her ball again and aimes farther to the right. This time it hit two pins on the far right.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am

He picks up another ball. "Not bad." He threw it over the aisle and crashing into the pins. only a few of them fell the others just shook from the force. Damnit. He threw another ball and knocked the rest down. "Geez."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Rakku picked up her ball again and shot it down the aisle. All of the pins flew into each other for a strike. "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 pm

He smiled at her as all the pins crashed into each other and he picked up a ball. "No fair!"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Hey you got a strike earlier! It is so fair!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 pm

"Yeah well watch this!" He rolled the ball once more and struck the pins sending them flying all around. "What you say to that?" He stuck his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

"What do I say to that? I say: Awesome! Congratulations! Nah, i'm kidding. But what I really have to say is: That's how you wanna go? Bring it!" Rakku grabbed her ball again and threw it down the aisle, and struck the middle pin. All of the pins flew around and fell but one. "Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 pm

"Sorry for getting all worked up!" He raised his hand up in the air. "Good luck!!"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm

"It's fine." She rolled the ball again and hit the last pin standing. "Tadaa!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 pm

He cheered really loud for her and went to hug her again.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Rakku laughed. "Naught, I think you're gonna wake Another country!" She joked and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm

He laughed and released her and picked up yet another ball. He tossed it lightly allowing it to roll straight pass the pins and did it again. "Thats for getting competitive earlier."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm

"Moron. It's fine." She said.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:38 pm

"Ts what I get for trying to be nice." He sulked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm

"Jeez, Naught. I'll let him be till he comes out of it and plays again." Rakku took her turn and only knocked down six pins, then sat down and waited for Naught to return.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 pm

He waved to her. "Just take my turn if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm

"I'm gonna stick with letting you do that." She said waving back to him.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm

He sighed and walked back over and took his turn purposely missing again. "There."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 pm

"Jeez Naught. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:48 pm

He waved her off again. "It's nothing, just roll."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:53 pm

"Whatever..." Rakku took her ball and rolled. She got 7 pins then rolled again, hitting 2 more pins.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:17 pm

He walked up to take his turn again and through the ball over the pins purposely. The force actually knocked down five of the pins. He took his second chance and rolled it at the end making it pass straight by the pins.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 pm

(I think we went over like 10 turns lol. And kill me for not posting if you want but I've been busy with school and stuffs...)
Their 10 turns were up and the screen above showed that the winner was Rakku. "Your recent playing didn't help you with the ranks here. Anyway, bowling wasn't such a good idea I guess..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 am

He kept quiet but nodded to her statement. He turned and began to walk away from her but waved his hand gesturing her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen next?   What'll happen next? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'll happen next?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Death Forest-
Jump to: