Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyKio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyKio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! Empty 
Narora Senoku
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyKio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyKio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! Empty
PostSubject: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Kio was sitting outside of the school on the school steps waiting for Rockz to return. She had been there for at least 15 minutes now, and was slowly becoming impatient. For some odd reason he had ditched her and went inside for something 'important'. But she knew he was weaseling his way out of their battle they planned to do today. She huffed with annoyence. She hated sitting alone bored. Now if there were a book or something of interest to her, she would be happy. But a lass, there was nothing. "Damn it all Rockz! Hurry it up!" She growled as she wanted to battle someone at this point.Well, not really, but she was eager. She let a long sigh out as she leaned back on her hands and looked to the blue sky with clouds crossing over the sun. Kio began to try to some how amuse herself.
Back to top Go down
Naught

EXP : 5577

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 pm

(So you don't double post.Smile Have fun.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Kio began to hum a familiar song her and Rockz always play. Her foot taping to the rhythm as it played through her head as if a broken record. She really wanted to play now. But she had no guitar nearby. The closest one was being lazy. She closed her eyes as she began to sing the song that wouldn't fade. "Crammed in front of a white board...We scribble our wishes freely......Even though the after school bell is echoing into the sunset.....We can't diss on the power of dreaming, unfortunately....." She couldn't help but do this. She was a musician after all.

(ruined my vibe! =3= JK)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm

(T_T No double post. Oh and if you want or need a second poster.. im here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:29 pm

"Let's sing, Raise your voice louder and louder and louder....With your hopes on your lips...When the words are set free, the pieces of us....Become lights..." Kio continued to sing her song with a loud enough voice that it wouldn't disturb others on the school campus unless they were near her. Her foot continued to tap as she began to move slightly to the song, enjoying that she found a way to amuse herself. "I don't need memories...Because I'm strongly, deeply in love with the now....Being flooded with memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury...And yet... I wanna refrain from it a bit longer..." She enjoyed to sing, either alone or around others since she knew no one else liked what she was OCD with.

(You can double post silly =3)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:52 pm

(Lol, I know. I just miss bugging you.Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Kio stopped singing when she noticed people giving her weird stares. She began to grumble and pout more. Rockz was taking too long. She need more friends to hang out with. Well, she wanted more friends. She had couple now, but she wanted some one she could relate to. Good luck. She was an odd ball, yes. Not even her partner could relate to her, our her own sister. "Hmmmm, I'm bored. But I don't want to cause a ruckus. Maybe I should go to the library." She looked up and blinked. Something caught her eye. Uneven numbers. The school had some 'uneven' architecture that she didn't seem to notice till now. This made her eye twitch and her blood pulse. She couldn't stand uneven numbers, Weird right?

(Lol)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:53 pm

(XP NDP!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:55 pm

(What?)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

(NDP= No double post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Kio began to feel, well, twitchy. She wanted to fix this problem. But how? She can't just recreate the school like magic, let alone, ever in her life time. So what could she do? Nothing. Kio had to face her OCD problem and ignore it. But she wasn't good at ignoring things, especially odd numbers. One time it drove her so insane, she was in a comma for a week. Rockz usually kept something this extreme to a minimal. But he wasn't her to control her. Nope, she was free to freak over this until passing out.....again. "Stop! I-I mustn't look at it. O-Or i'll....l-lose it!" Kio was flinching as she looked away, struggling to ignore the problem. She began to think of more songs to sing, to think of her favorite numbers, anything to keep her mind off of it. But it wasn't easy. She kept flinching as she was about to have a seizure.

(Ooooooh. lol)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:18 pm

(NDP SWEETS! Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Rockz was walking out of the school as he looked down by the stair case to see Kio twitching in her fetal position. He had a sweat drop as he blinked in disbelief. "W-what that hell did I miss? She only has an attack like this when something she can't con...trol....." Rockz trailed off as he walked over to her, looking down at her blinking. What was this all about? "H-Hey Kio. What's wrong?" All of a sudden she reached up and yanked him by the collar of his shirt as she gleamed to him with watery eyes. "THE BUILDING IS UNEVEN!!!" Rockz thought he went deaf and broke his neck due to Kio shaking and yelling nonsense to him. "K-Kio! Calm down will you! Your going to give me whip lash!!! H-Hey!? Are you listening to me!?" He kept being shaken as she seemed to calm down and start to cry like a little child, still griping over the 'unevenness' of the school. Rockz gained control of himself as he sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her, forcing her to cry in his chest. "Chill out Kio. Its really nothing to tear up about." Kio kept crying into his chest, making his shirt wet with her salty tears. "Yeaf if ifs! If ifs unefen." Kio's voice was muffled. Rockz sighed as he rubbed the girls head, stringing his fingers through her hair. If he had to chose one thing he liked about Kio, it had to be her hair. Most call it weird, but he loved it. It really brought her out of the crowd. "There there. Just take a breath. Calm down." He spoke softly as she calmed down, but still kept her face barried.

(=3= stop spamming.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

Kio looked up to her eapon with teary eyes as she pouted. "I'm sowwy!" Rockz sweat dropped as her rubbed his misters head. "Tis alright." He murmured, feeling silly to talk like that. "So, do you want to start training?" It was the least he could do for her. He did leave her alone for hours, then made her have a mental break down (Technically not, but thats how it looked). "YES YOU DUMB ASS!!!" She pounded her fist on his head as anime veins surrounded her. "Jesus! Ya didn't need to smack me!" "Oh yes I did! Ditcher!" Rockz sighed as he became annoyed and grabbed her hair standing up and began to pull on her hair. "Shut up!" "Ow! ow! ow!" Kio began to tear up as Rockz pulled her out to the middle of the school and let her go. "Come on ya crab! Lets get going!" "SHUT UP!!!" She punched him in the gut as she puffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am

Rockz fell to the ground as he groaned in pain. "D-Damn her." He staggered up, holding his gut that Kio just damaged. I better look out for those punches....that was nothing compared to what she can do. Rockz stood up, Kio already prepared to begin the fight. It was a fist only fight, hoping to improve both their close combat skills if they were to be separated. "You ready?" Rockz eyed up and began to worry in the back of his head. She's strong...I can feel the pressure of her wave length already. Damn. "Yeah, lets start." "Don't lie to me, your not ready. Just relax. I'm not gonna kill you or anything." Rockz blinked and smirked at her comment. That's right. I can't lie to her. She see's the truth. Literally. "Ok, come on." "Alright." Kio charged at him, taking him off guard as he flipped over Kio, feeling how fast she running towards him. Your not gonna kill me?! Sure felt like you were!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 am

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Kio charged at him again, striking punches and kicks. Rockz kept dodging, and blocking. Kio tried to punch him in the face, but Rockz grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground. She landed on the palms of her hands and swept a kick into his side, causeing his to cough and slide to the side with force."D-Damn. She isn't being easy on me at all. Ch. And I think she broke a rib. I can't keep this up." "Uwaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Kio charged again at him, but tripped over her feet and fell. Rockz blinked and chuckled slightly. "Geez. Guess thats game." "Aiiiiiiiieeee! That hurt!" Rockz sighed and walked over to her, keeping a hand on his side and handed out one to her. She looked up and chuckled slightly taking his hand and helped being pulled to her feet. He set his hand on top of her head. "Come on. Lets sit for a bit." "Kay!" They both laughed and took a seat on the stairs. Kio rested her head on Rockz's shoulder looking up to the sky. Rockz chuckled as he did the same. "Hey K?" "Yeah?" "Did you ever find that book?" "No. But i know its out there. With everything perfect. Even. Thats one of life's beauty's." Rockz chuckled. "Its the same as symmetry ya know." "Nu uh!" "Yea huh." "NU UH!" Rockz laughed as Kio chuckled. This argument could last a life time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm

"Hey Rockz?" "Hmm?" Kio leaned off of him, resting her hands in her lap. She had a soft smile, her eyes concentrated on the clouds. "Do you think....I'll ever find some one who likes the things I like?" Rockz blinked narrowed an eye raising an eyebrow. "Huh?" He thought through what she said and sighed looking back to the clouds. "If your talking about a boyfriend, the answer is no." Kio blinked and looked to him wide eyed. She was slightly disappointed he spluttered his answer out so quick and calm. "Your one of a kind. No two people are a like, even if they do love each other." He smirked and looked to her, resting a hand on her head. She blinked after a minute and smile softly. "Yeah i guess your right." He chuckled as well as her. "No ones as insane as you. Shimauma." Kio had an anime vein and pouted, looking away from him. "Oi! I'm not a zebra! Jack ass." Rockz laughed as she continued to pout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!   Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kio vs. herself, Kio's challenge conquered?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Shibusen Academy :: School Grounds-
Jump to: