Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptyAlive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptyAlive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Empty 
Narora Senoku
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptyAlive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptyAlive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emira
Admin
Emira

EXP : 5403

Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Empty
PostSubject: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Emira sat on a bench within the School Grounds, looking to the sunset. She breathed in, feeling some sense of security as she closed her eyes. Exzavier's Soul was preserved in the Death Room, from the last encounter with the Witches. She was home now. She now knew... she was half witch as well, which very much confused her. She didn't know what to think, but felt very outcasted and alone now.

Last edited by Emira on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

EXP : 5055

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Kid Was Walking in the middle of Patty and liz as they walked out of the Academy onto the School Grounds after completing their First mission in a while noticing the sunset " Oh this is just perfect symmetry to end the day how beautiful liz and Patty just laughed behind Kid's back, s they neared the start of the stairs they looked over and saw a Girl looking into the Sunset, they walked over to speak with here " Hey, are you ok?" Kid Asked her
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Emira looked at him, puzzled a she blinked. She moved her hair out of her face, but watched him for a moment as she pursed her lips, That's Lord Death's son, isn't it...? she looked down for a moment. She then looked back up, coughing slightly, "Uhm, Yeah, I guess I'm fine," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Kid looked at her suspiciously at the way she seemed so Distant You Don't seem ok, Is something bothering you.? Kid asked as liz and Patty stood leaning on the wall looking out at the sunset
Patty The sky sure is pretty huh, sis? Patty said as she gazed into the Orange Sky
Liz It Sure it Patty, Best one i seen in a while
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Emira shrugged, unsure what to say, "Didn't Lord Death-Sama tell you anything about what has been going on around here? With the witches..?" she didn't know whether she should explain it herself or not, she assumed Death would of told him.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Kid looked more intrigued My Father, What has he been hiding from everyone. Kid said as Patty and Liz turned round My Father has not said a word to anyone recently, so what that about Witches?
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Emira sighed, "One of the other Grim Reapers... my father, Darkove... he's really one of the Witch Lord's who was able to infiltrait the academy as a young boy. And the Witches are planning to summon a shinigami more powerful than your father to defeat him... and so far their work has been proven fruitful... they tried to force me onto their side because I have witch blood." she looked at him with an emotionless expression, "I don't know what the Witches are doing right now, but they're more powerful than ever before."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Kid's face dropped as pale as before someone impersonated a Reaper and your a half witch? liz and patty stood behind Kid on shock of what they just heard, while Kid put his hand on his chin But now you mention it My Father has been odd lately aswell as he wouldn't have said anything about Witches and Fake Reapers Kid looked up at Emira
So what your saying is we have to get stronger in order to match the witches?
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Emira nodded, "We need to make sure all of our weapons and meisters get stronger... One of the Witch Lords, other than my father, with one mere attack and not a single sweat..." her face went pale, "She was able to kill Exzavier, my weapon partner with no problems at all... he crumbled into ashes from just a small ammount of her power.. we're dealing with thousands of witches, three of which are overpowering like that."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Kid mouth shock in anger and fear as a sweat drop dropped from his face Thats unbelievable, unthinkable thats almost like a power of God himself Kid said now angry
clenching his fist Kid two years without being detected they were bound to do something
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Emira shook her head, "They're far too destructive to be alive by this point, and... they're just disgusting creatures... I'm ashamed of saying I hold witch blood within me," she clenched her fists, "They'll regret what they did to Exzavier."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Kid Looked down Well maybe with your help we could learn the powers of a Witch and create some attack to block witch spells Kid said as he looked at the symmetrical Sky There is one thing Witches will never have and that is Symmetry!!!!
Liz Twitches and Grabs Kid to drag him to a seat Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Ahhhhh10
Enough with the Symmetry!! Kid
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Emira nodded, watching him awkwardly as he was pulled to a seat, "Uhm.. actually, I don't know any spells... that's the only problem. If I did, I'd probably be under servelence right now."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Kid was Seated to a Bench next to Emira's bench But you have Witch blood which could in turn also help you learn Spells by watching some witches in battle and help the DWMA by learning about witch blood and what you can do Kid said Brushing his shoes and Suit down from the dust
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Emira shrugged, "I guess.... but I don't want to turn into one of them," she spoke nervously. She wanted to just be a meister, not a witch. She didn't want to go to drastic measures of fighting like them.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Kid looked at Emira Well if my Father has let you stay at the DWMA and live as i miester i see no harm as treating you as a Miester and ignore the fact that you hold Witch blood and everyone in the DWMA are here to help like the teachers Kid said trying to boost her confidence with liz and Patty in the background nodding to what kid said
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Emira nodded, "What I have to wonder is if Death knew me and my father were witches in the first place... my father went here as a child, but had secretly planned to betray us." she pursed her lips, "I don't know how to use soul protect, so I can't say myself that I was able to hide being a witch."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Kid looked down in thought But you said you father posed as a Reaper, So my father would have had some doubt into his mind that he was telling the truth about himself, and Plus you can't use soul protect so death would have known it everytime you saw him Kid said trying to get it together
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Emira blinked, [color:18fe=7401df]"I see... my soul isn't really strong like a witches either... it just appears as a purple soul." she thought about it for a moment, "I can't linger on stuff like that right now though, I need to know what I'm going to do about having a weapon now... I don't have one anymore."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Kid looked at Liz and Patty and then turned back Well go with a Weapon that suits your PersonalityAlive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Symmet10
Like my Personality Resolves around symmetry and perfect balance thus having Liz and patty as twin pistols i can preserve the balance, as balance is key and everything to me must be esthetically pleasing
Liz twitchesAlive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Oh_god10
Oh, Here we go

So In Turn what ever your personality and your battle senses are that is how you shall find your partner
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Emira nodded, "I'm more of a quiet one who gets along with pretty much anyone though... I just need to find someone who can handle my insanity," she laughed awkwardly. She almost felt bad; as though she was replacing Exzavier.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Liz Laughed awkwardly as she said insanity Well i am sure you will be able to find someone soon, even though there are only less then half of us over the last tow years, it won't be that hard to find someone with a close enough wavelength to yours Kid said reassuring her, at that moment patty cam over to talk to Emira
don't worry about it if your thinking of replacing someone you lost you won't be, just moving forwards then stuck behind Patty said patting here on the back anime styke while giggling
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Emira nodded, "I suppose... alright. I'll search soon enough." she smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Patty and Liz smiled at Emira as kid looks at that sky which was now growing darker I Think it is time we leave and get back to the Manor, Liz, Patty Lets go, would you like us to walk you home Emira Kid asked standing up and ready to go leave the academy grounds
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Emira got herself up, "Yeah sure--..." she stopped herself for a long moment. She only then realized that home would be very alone again. Exzavier wouldn't be living there any more. Her head lowered, knowing that this was going to be a depressing night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]   Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alive in the Evening [Death the Kid]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next