Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyThe Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyThe Meister and The Weapon, United? Empty 
Narora Senoku
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyThe Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyThe Meister and The Weapon, United? Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

The Meister and The Weapon, United?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

EXP : 5182

The Meister and The Weapon, United? Empty
PostSubject: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Ryuta landed with Emira on his back. He stood up straight and then looked back at her, smiling. "That was... Fun," said Ryuta as he pried her arms from around his neck. He turned to face her before looking around at the dreary place. "Well. No one really comes here unless they have to."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

EXP : 5416

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Emira looked around the area and nodded. It was a real eerie place, and it was getting dark, to make matters worse. She just simply agreed with him before looking up at him, "...Why did you want to bring me here? What did you want to talk about?" she wasn't sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.ligreci
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 pm

"Huh? I didn't bring you here to talk about anything. I hate crowds, you said you did too. So, I brought you with me to get away from everyone," explained Ryuta. He walked over to a bench and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Emira blinked, puzzled for the moment, "Oh, I see.." she walked to the bench as well, sitting beside him, but she still seemed to act distant. There was something different about this guy though, and she didn't feel the need to want to leave. There was something warming about him in a way.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Ryuta closed his eyes a moment before the wind let out a huge gust, blowing some leaves down the path and making Ryuta's hair blow against him. "It is peaceful out here," commented Ryuta as he looked up toward the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Emira nodded, "It is," she couldn't help but agree. The silence of the forest was a very calm feeling to her. She smiled faintly, keeping her arms crossed, as if in a cold position, but she was simply just feeling a bit awkward, since she didn't know him very well, "So... where's your partner?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

"I don't have a partner," he said, letting silence envelope them for a moment before continuing. "No one really likes me. I got picked on for my long hair, and I haven't really met anyone that... seems to be similar to me. No one wants to be my partner, though noone knows what I can do. I've been able to fight on my own, and I don't care about becoming a Death Scyhte. So why bother with trying to find a partner out of all those arrogant kids?" said Ryuta as he looked down and clenched his hands into a fist, trying to keep the anger from his voice.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Emira frowned at the way he explained how other kids treated him, "...why would they do that. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard... making fun of someone who can become a very useful weapon," she seemed to be aggrivated by that fact, "I had a weapon, but he passed away about a few days ago... it was... unfortunate," she couldn't find any words to describe how she felt about it. It really pained her inside to think about it, and she felt herself grimace more, looking down to the cold Earth of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:14 pm

"Lemme guess, you lost it to a Witch? Right? Those are the one thing I want to rid this world of... all they have done is cause people pain and loss..." said Ryuta. He seemed angry at first, then sighed. "That's not really fair. Sure, some witches are evil and kill for fun, but I bet, just like us, there are those out there that care, that have a heart for others," said Ryuta as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Emira felt herself pain more as she pursed her lips for a long moment, "...I didn't know this until my partner died... but my father, who was working as a Grim Reaper was actually a witch lord... and that means I have witch blood..." she felt sick saying it, "Most of the Academy already knows... they all think I'm crazy now, so I pretty much gave up on looking for a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 pm

"So your in a similar stance as me. Your an outcast. People judging you because of your heritage," said Ryuta as he looked at her for a moment. He then stood up and held out his hand. "Then let's show them how strong we outcasts can be. Let's show them that we are just as good as they are," said Ryuta as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Emira stared up at him for a moment, taking in what he had said until a small smile grew on her face as she took his hand. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she felt like this time; she had to make sure the bond between him and her was stronger than hers and Exzavier's; to prevent what happened to reoccur.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

"We will become the strongest team Shibusen has ever seen. But, I don't plan on becoming a Death Scythe. If Death wants me as his weapon, he will have to get me to become a Death Scythe on his own," said Ryuta as he looked at her. "I'll help with anything you want, you are my Meister now. But, don't even think about handing me over to him."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Emira nodded as she watched his gaze for a moment. She then questioned herself at first but continued to speak. "Well keep those souls for ourselves and you can be my death scythe," she laughed slightly, "I can already tell you have an enormous amount of power."
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 pm

"Heh. My mom was a strong weapon. I also trained every day instead of taking those clases. Fighting is my specialty, though I don't like to fight unless I have to," said Ryuta as he suddenly became conscious of them still holding each others hands. "I.. umm.. Sorry.." he said, his cheeks flushing pink as he let go of her hand. "So.. Meister Emira. What is our first order of... er..." said Ryuta as he suddenly put a hand to his growling stomach. He blushed a little more then began laughing. "I.. uh.. guess I missed lunch.."
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Emira blushed slightly when she saw that he pulled his hands aqua but proceeded to listen to what he was going to say. When he mentioned lunch, she blinked, laughing slightly, "I was going to head back home to make something to eat if you want... Or we could go somewhere," it then hit her; she would need to either move to his place or he'd have to move to hers, now that they were partners.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"Umm... It doesn't matter to me. I really just stay with my father's friend. He is probably working right now, so the house should be empty..." said Ryuta as he thought it over. Since he skipped most classes and never really had a partner before, he didn't know that one would have to live with the other.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Emira listened and nodded before laughing slightly, "come on follow menback to my place." she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 pm

"Sure," said Ryuta as he followed her. This was the first girl to actually talk to him really, besides the girl he once met at the Oasis. Ryuta looked at the back of Emira's head then looked at her back. Then at her legs. He thought she seemed flexible, yet strong. She'd be a perfect meister for him. Though, to others it would seem like he was checking her out when he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Emira
Admin
Emira

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 pm

After about ten minutes of walking, Emira and Ryuta had arroved to her house. It was a small, two bedroom home and it has a spacious kitchen, the smell ramen filling the room. Emira laughed slightly, "Looks like Eerie came by and made some food." Eerie was Exzavier's younger sister who would often visit Emira to help around the house, "You can help yourself to a bowl if you'd like," she looked at Ryuta.
Back to top Go down
Ryuta
Admin
Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:29 pm

"Umm.. Alright," said Ryuta as he followed her inside, looking around at the place. It was bigger than what he was used to. He was used to a small apartment room, which was very cramped. He used to sleep on the roof all the time, except for winter and rainy nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meister and The Weapon, United?   The Meister and The Weapon, United? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meister and The Weapon, United?
Page 1 of 1