Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Search for a Meister (Open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Search for a Meister (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5468

Search for a Meister (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Narora walks the streets. He'd been exploring since he had come to the DWMA almost 3 years ago, and he was still unacquainted with some of the streets. As he looked around, he greeted people as they walked by. When he saw a ice cream shop, he paid a visit. Though the DWMA was on high alert because of the resistance, that didn't mean that all the shops had stopped.

He came back out after paying the man behind the counter. Now having a blue stick of ice cream in his mouth. He couldn't remember what the man had called it, something about salt and seas, but it didn't taste to bad after you got past its salty taste.

'Man, its boring with no Meister... i need to find one fast...' He thought in his head, and gave a mental sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Stachi yawned loudly as he walked down the streets of Death city. He was walking around with his headphones on. He was again without his weapon. She had been a home cleaning up and stuff. Stachi was just relaxing. He then took out a cigarette and started to smoke it. Even though he was 15 which is uncommon seeing a 15 year old smoking (even though the type he'ssmoking won't kill him). He had the same bored expression on his face when is bored for to long.

He then sat down at a bench and started puffing out smoke. looking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Narora walked past him, half the ice pop eaten and hanging from his mouth as he had his hands in his pockets, turning his head left and right to see the sights of Death City. After countelss minutes of trying to think of the ice creams name, it wounldn't coome back to him.

'LIver-pepper... Shuger-lemon...' the thoughts running thorugh his head, he was unable to see the bench he ran into and fell over from behind, smashing his face on the bottom part and groaning in pain. "... ow...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Stachi watched what happened and did a faceplam. He then seemed to disappear and reappear sitting on the bench the guy had hit. He then looked at him. Are you alright dude? That looked like it hurt haha. He said with a small laugh. He didn't turn off his headphones so it seemed even if the person said something he wouldn't hear it. But may have seemed like that but Stachi is able to hear all most every thing that is in eye site range.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Narora mummbled, his face still in the bench. He came back up, his face was read, and his ice cream was gone... though there was a slight bulge in his throte... he seemed to be having truble breathing... and now he was turning purple... oh... damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Stachi started to look at the dude like he was crazy. The hells wrong with you?
Oh wait you choking. he then extended his arm forward. This might hurt. He then slapped the back of his hand across the dudes chest. Stachi has always used that technique to stop him from choking to death it always worked.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Narora caughed up the stick from his throat, it bounced off the back of the stool and smacked him in the face. It somehow had the force to knock him backwards onto the ground. As he sat there, laughing at non-exsistant birds and stars, he held up a hand with Thumbs Up. "Thanks...."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

EXP : 5418

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Rakku walked into an ice cream shop looking a bit lost. Her gaze wandered over to a guy on the ground. She walked up to him and asked "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Stachi gave the guy a thumbs up back with a smile. He kind of noticed that he was clumsy but Stachi didn't really judge him. Stachi couldn't really think of how to start a converstion so he just said the first thing that came to mind. Sup dude. My name is Stachi Quartet. I'm a meister. What are you? He then saw a girl walk out the icecream shop. He should be fine.....I hope...
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

"Um, what happened anyway?" Rakku asked. She sat down with them. She looked at the stick on the ground and the marking that was left on Narora. "I take it he got hit with that?" She pointed to the stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Stachi started to close his eyes. Uh yeah lets go with that. He said while still having his headphones on loud. He then took out another cigarette and started to smoke it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Narora sat up, shook his head, then jumped to his feet. "Name's Narora Senoku. I'm a Meisterless weapon." He exlamed with a grin. He picked up the stick and tossed it into a trash can. Then turned to the girl that had asked him if he was ok. "Ya, i'll be fine. And you are, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm

"I'm Rakku, a weaponless meister." Rakku responded. She realized that Narorawas okay so she ignored the recent incident.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"nice to meat ya, Rakku." He bowed, then turned to Stachi "Nice to meat ya too, Stachi.' and did the same. "And thanks again for saving my life."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm

She turned to her left. Oh that's Stachi. Hm, I didn't know that. Rakku thought. She put her hands in her jacket pockets. "So how did you choke on a stick anyway Narora?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 pm

He then looked back towards the crowd in the streets with a smile. Sure thing,man. He said while looking around. He then started to get a feeling that someone was walking up to him. It was Amu his partner. She then snuck up behind him and covered his eyes while he was about to talk.So how about you tow become par-. He stopped as Amu covered his eyes.Guess whoooo? She said. Uhhh hey Amu whats up? He said while taking her hands off hair eyes. Hey Stachi.Not much who are they?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Narora scratched the back of his head. "I kinda.. fell... and it loged itself in my throat... hehehe." he laughed nervously. When Stachi was inturupted, Narora tilted his head at the new arival. "I'm Narora! you?"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm

"Jeez that must've hurt. and you know, stopped you form breathing." Rakku said. She watched the new person enter. "Yo." She said to the new person who came in. I could be wrong but Stachi might have been saying that we should become partners. That might actually be a good idea. Rakku thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Stachi looked back at Rakku. Yep thats what i said....Well i was going to say until she popped up. He said while pointing at Amu. How is that my fault!! I didn't say it was anyone's fault. He said while closing his eyes. Oh.Well nice too meet you Rakku and you too Narora!! I'm Amu! She said with her normal loud voice. Pipe a cork in it your to loud! He said while covering his ears.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Narora laughed. "She's funny." He sat down next to him. Thne looked tot he sky. He watched the clouds fly, then pulled out a book. "Eh, dosn't sound to bad to be Rakku's partner... whatdda say?" he asked looking up from it.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Rakku looked at Narora then smiled. "Sure!" She was very happy after only being at DWMA for three days now to have a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Narora stood, put the book away, and held out his hand, palm up and fingers slightly curlled. "Lets see if you can match my wavelangth."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

"I hope this works." She said taking his hand waiting for him to transform.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Narora grinned, unseen to them, and glowed silver before morphing into his scythe form. The pole was longer than Rakku by about a foot an a half. At one end, was a black blade with runes inscribed in it. At the other end of the pole, pointing the other way, was a white blade, with the same runes on it.

The black blade flashed and Narora appeared in it. "Ready?" He asked. If one was to look, his Soul was starting to grow, the surrpression he had on it was weakening as it grew just enough to incase Rakku in it. It went about a foot over her head. It had Black bird like wings, and one slited red eye that moved around, as if searching for something. It was all Silver in color.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Rakku nodded. When he changed her heart pounded with excitement. When he finished Rakku didn't feel any burning and was able to hold him without problems. "I think we're good Narora, if you can hear me in there." She said, was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for a Meister (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next