Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Welcome stranger!  EmptyWelcome stranger!  EmptyWelcome stranger!  Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Welcome stranger!  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Welcome stranger!  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Welcome stranger!  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Welcome stranger!  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Welcome stranger!  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Welcome stranger!  EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Welcome stranger!  EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Welcome stranger!  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Welcome stranger!  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Welcome stranger!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Kio walked in leaving the door open for Naught. "Take a seat where ever you wish in the living room Naught~kun. I'll make some juice and cake.". Kio walked into the perfectly even kitchen leaving her sister to sit in the living room, that was also perfectly even. Nothing out of place, everything having an even amount in an even position. "Wheres Niinii?". "At work. He'll be home later.". Kio yelled at a moderately tone from her cooking place.
Back to top Go down
Naught

EXP : 5577

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 pm

HE hesitantly walked in and kicked his shoes neatly off to the side and walked towards the living room where he was told to sit. He sat on the floor in the center of the room then fell onto his back purposely and spread out. "Hey, whos Nini?"
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Mimii blinked at his question and smiled. "My older brother!". She giggled as Kio walked in with a sweat drop, setting the food and drinks on the center table. "He's not actually her brother. But since he's been there for her like on, we find it easier to just call him that. His name is Rockz, an amazing musician and my outstanding partner.". Kio smiled sitting down with her cup of tea. "These days we are just studying then going on missions. We want to be prepared for anything and everything.". Kio sighed and sipped her tea quietly. "Yeah, but he comes and goes a lot due to his work. So me and Onee~chan are usually here alone.". Mimii takes her cup and sips it while siting down next to Naught. She's seem to like him very much. How sweet.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm

(I forgot what I was gonna post. x.x My phone was being stupid so I couldnt reply)
He sat up and tasted his food and sipped his drink. He watched them both and thought about what Rockz would be like. "I see." He looked down into his drink and took another sip. "So what does he do anyway?"
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:31 pm

"He writes his own music and is a guitarist. He also teaches others how to play.". Kio shrugs. "Its a mystery to where he is, all I know is that he's working with his music.". She keeps a content smile as she sips her tea silently, Mimii talking to her little fox randomly. "I'm going to my room to play. See ya later Naught~kun!". Mimii ran to her room closing the door. Kio sighs and shakes her head. "Heh, I'm sorry if she caused you any trouble.".

(Its okay! =3)
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

(Lol.^^)
'Guitarist huh?' He waved to the girl as she went off and smiled. He crossed his legs over one another and then looked at the older sister still smiling. "She was no trouble at all." His eyes drifted off to the side away from her. "It was actually quite fun.. You have a really nice sister."
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Kio smiled more to his compliment. "Thank you. She was raised well. Though, I bet she misses her friends back in Tokyo.". She sighed and shrugged. "So, you go to DWMA to, right?". Kio tipped her head to the side. If he is, he might help me around here since were new!
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:41 pm

He looked down at his folded legs and rocked back and forth. "Yes I do. Why do you ask?" He continued to rock back and forth until he rocked a bit too hard and fell back and hit his head on the floor.
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Kio watched him and blinked. "Well, Rockz and I are new here, and well, I was wondering if you had any tips for school.". Kio remembered always getting teased for her appearance and her obsession. She wanted to make sure that if that was the case, she would have to disguise her true self when at school. "Like, are there a lot of bullies, and how are the teachers or, anything like that.".
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:31 pm

He looked up and placed his pointer finger on his chin. "Umm.. bullies? No not really. Maybe occasionally someone will seem that way but everyones just being themselves for the most part." And he smiled. "The teachers are actually helpful although they can be hard."
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Kio nodded. "Ok, thank you!". She giggled as Rockz entered the house placing his guitar by the door. Rockz walked over to the two and had a casual smirk on his face. "Well, hello there. Who's this handsome fella? A date?". Rockz chuckled in a joking way as Kio punched him in the side, causing him to collapse in pain. "Thats Rockz.". Kio said his introduction in a bitter way. "H-Hey.". He got up cursing under his breath as he rubbed his side.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 pm

He observed the guitar then his eyes shot towards Rockz. "Hey there!" He stood and bowed. "Um, im Naught." He watched Rockz collapse in pain when Kio punched him. "Your pretty strong huh?"
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Kio nodded happily. Then had a sweat drop. "I punched a friend of mine so hard, he had to go to the hospital. Ehehe.". She shook her head and looked at Rockz. "Mimii was found by Naught. He helped her get back home.". Kio smiled softly. Rockz looked at naught and smiled most gratefully. "Thanks. We were really worried. But I told Kio to stay put, just in case she was around the area. Thank you.". Rockz then walked over to Mimii's room and walked in to the squealing little girl. Kio chuckled and looked back at Naught stringing her hands through her striped hair.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:03 pm

He laughed about her sending her friend to the hospital comment then completely froze over. she stared at her with a hard look in his eyes and his mouth was wide open. Sweat rolled down his face and his body began to tremble. He crawled across the floor to Kio and looked up at her in amazement. "Your hair.. It's so cool!" He reached his hand out to her. "Please please let me touch!"
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Kio had a sweat drop as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Um....okay. Go...ahead.". She couldn't help but a giggle, since it was a first that anyone besides Rockz, that thought her hair was cool and wanted to touch it. "My hair was always like this, due to my mother having white hair and my father having black.". She smiled. "I never really liked the stripes not only because I got made fun of but....". She growled at what she was about to say. "There un even. There horrible to look at. I could've had four or even two, but no. I had to have three.". She sighed as she looked at her three shimmering white stripes.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

He smiled his teeth reaching from ear to ear. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her as tight as possible. He hugged her for a while before letting go and pulling his fingers through her soft hair. He pressed his face to hers and rubbed against his face and sighed peacefully. "This is bliss."
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Kio became redder than a tomato. She was never hugged, let alone touched like this over hair. Slowly she began to like it, almost like a cat and had her own little kitty mouth. If only everyone would be like this over my stripes. I guess they aren't that bad. "Heh, even though i don't love like them, I still have to keep my hair silky soft.". Not only was Kio OCD over even numbers, but if her hair didn't feel like kittens fur, she'd freak and sob herself to death until it felt the way she thought it should.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm

He noticed her getting red and moved his face off of hers. "Sorry, guess I went a little over board." He reached out to her and combed through her hair with only his fingers. "You did a good job with keeping it silky." He kept running his fingers through her hair and didn't plan to stop until she stopped him. His eye brows suddenly raised. "Their kinda cute." He wiggled his tongue at her.
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Kio had a small blush but hid it quickly. "Nah. I thought it was Kawii~! And thank you!". Kio smiled brightly enjoying the attention. For once, she actually enjoyed her stripes. "It's a shame that Mimii won't be getting stripes. So guess I'm on my lone some!". She giggled and closed her eyes enjoying his fingers comb through her hair. Though, getting attention like this over my stripes, just for me, I guess they are something to be proud of!
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:52 pm

He smiled as he brushed through her hair quickly one more time. He placed a hand on her cheek and let the warmth spread. "Your face is so red and hot." He pressed his cheek to hers again and blushed slightly as well.
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Kio blushed more as he pressed against her once again. "Ah! U-Um. T-That's because I keep this apartment really hot! Ahahaha, yeah that's it!". Kio had a sweatdrop as she kept her eyes closed and had a soft smile on her lips. Usually no one could keep a conversation with the girl, due to her some how bringing up even numbers and how things must be balanced, annoying and boring the people to death.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 pm

He pulled away and smiled at her. "I don't know.. i'm not feeling very hot." He took both of her hands in his and squeezed a bit. "See." He wrapped his hands around her wrist and placed her hands on his cheeks. "Not hot, at all." Though he pretended to just be proving something, truth was, he enjoyed the feeling of her soft hands on his face.
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 pm

She blushed more and had more sweatdrops. "Cause your cold blooded!". Kio shouted accusingly, although truthfully, he was warm. "Um...Naught~kun, what do you think is the most gorgeous thing in the world?". Kio asked with sparkles in her eyes, wondering if he would like what she likes.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

His body jumped as his blush got deeper. He nervously rubbed the back of his head and looked away from her and instead of saying what he really thought he shouted out. "The number four is." He then fell back onto the floor and repeatedly banged his head for coming up with a weird lie.
Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Kio blinked then smiled with the biggest and brightest smile possible. "THE PERFECT NUMBER! Even numbers, that's the worlds beauty! How things must be even, that's what is perfect in this world!". Kio giggled with hearts and sparkles around her. "Even numbers~.". She giggled more before smacking the hard cold ground of reality. "........................SORRY! I totally just zoned there!". She blushed heavily twirling her hair and looking at her feet in embarrassment. Stupid! You just ruined the whole conversation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome stranger!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Housings-
Jump to: