Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyWelcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyWelcome stranger!  - Page 2 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyWelcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyWelcome stranger!  - Page 2 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Welcome stranger!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naught

EXP : 5587

Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

(Damn girl you post fast. =P)
He jumped and sat upright and moved back to her. "Um wow." He smiled and moved he finger from twirling her hair. "That's my job." He lightly tugged her hair then twirled it around his finger and zoned out for a few seconds. When he came back he started blushing. "Your cute when you go crazy." He stuck his tongue out at her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm

(Thank you! =3 Brb in 25 min. gotta feed ma horses! X3)

She blushed and had her kitty face. "T-thanks! Hm.". She tipped herself so her head was under his had and she was on his chest like a cat. I love my head getting rubbed! I'm so jealous of a cat right now! She giggled more keeping her kitty face.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

(Ha ha, aww.)
He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her tighter against his chest. He started to gently rub her head as if he read her thoughts. "Your welcome." He enjoyed the moment while it lasted. "It'd be awkward if your sister came in and saw us snuggled up like this." He began thinking about it in his head laughing in the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

(Back. *Breaths heavily* Its an winter wonderland out there alright. *slumps to the ground*)

"Hm. No not really. Rockz sometimes dose this in a joking way. All she usually dose is sigh and roll her eyes. She acts older than she is.". She giggled purring softly under his arms enjoying every moment. She snuggled closer continuing to purr with a cat like grin.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

(Lol, aww. Come on the cb. =P)
He sighed peacefully and lifted her off of his chest. His blush was easy to see and he looked straight into her face not even hiding it. "This is more fun than I had originally expected it to be." He tried to avoid looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Kio blinked and giggled. "Yeah. It was. I'm actually glad Mimii stumbled into you. Must be fate or something.". She chuckled and got up sitting on her knees. "So, tell me more about yourself. Like what your favorites and dislikes.". She smiled tilting her head to the side.

(*Sits down drinking tes* Its ok, its ok. Exams tomorrow, yay. *sweatdrop*)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

(xD Good luck love)
He looked at the ground still avoiding eye contact with her. "Umm, it'll be much easier if you just asked about me.. I find it hard to talk about myself. Or maybe you should go first all together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Kio nodded. "Well, as you can tell, I love, and I mean LOVE even numbers. I also enjoy music and dancing and so many other things! But bugs.". She smiled and began to think. "Ummm, my favorite color would be the rainbow! And my favorite food would be anything sweet~!". She giggled. "So, whats your favorite food? And whats your favorite color?".
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

He smiled. "Umm I like cookies. And favorite color?" He pointed to his hair. "I'd have to say it's red." He stood up and reached his hand out to her to help her up. "If you don't mind i'd like to.. umm.. dance with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

She raised and eyebrow and nodded with a smile taking his hand. "Okay, sounds fine with me!". She giggled wondering what song they dance to and how it would be.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

He blushed as she grabbed his hand. "Umm, where's your radio?" He gently squeezed her hand embracing it's warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm

She pointed over to a small radio on a perfectly even stand, having an even amount of cd's by it. "Right there. You can choose a song.". She smiled feeling his hand become tighter.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 pm

He shook his head vigorously from side to side. "You choose it. We'll be much better off." He dragged her over by the radio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm

She rummaged through her cd's siting them down nicely. "Um. How about this song!". She put the cd in the radio and began to play the song. It was one of her favorites.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZI4GG3KEJI&feature=related )
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

He smiled as he looked at her. "It's fine.." He blushed as he lead her back to the center of the room. This would be his first time dancing and he hoped it would go well. "It's a pretty slow song."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Kio nodded. "I enjoy a slow beat most of the time.". Kio kept her voice soft and silent, melting in the sounds of the music. She started to lead him into the song, keeping a hand locked with his, and one around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm

He followed her as best as he could and he wasn't even as bad as he thought he might be. He was able to keep up with her pace and not go out of sync with the music. He blushed lightly as they danced across the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

She smiled and rested her head on his chest. "Relax. Just have fun.". She smiled and chuckled enjoying the moment. It reminded her of how her and Rockz used to dance before he wanted to move. Then he went stir crazy with his music and became more silent.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

He closed his eyes and danced with her through the song as it played in his head. It was like they were dancing in mid air. Kio had made him feel light on his feet and he fell into a world of complete bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Kio kept her eyes closed, having the music block her mind. While the two were dancing, Rockz had been watching from Mimii's bedroom door, but wasn't smiling. He had more of a contemplating look. [i]We used to dance like that. Then.....[/i] Rockz looked down to the ground remembering all the fun they had back in Tokyo. Kio had felt Rockz watching them the whole time, but never cared to shout him out from his watching place. She knew he was protective and just let it slide. "Hm, your very good at dancing Naught~kun.". She looked up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm

He returned to reality and looked down at a smiling Kio. "Your not bad yourself." He was getting lost in Kio and before he knew it he tripped over his own feet and brought Kio tumbling down with him. "Owww. Im sorry." He frowned. "I ruined it didn't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Kio blinked at first before being tumbled on. "Ah. N-no its okay! I'm a total klutz. You didn't do anything bad at all!". Kio chuckled and rubbed her head. Rockz had a sweatdrop and chuckled to himself. "Are you alright Naught~kun?". She tilted her head, still rubbing it due to bumping it on the floor.

(Night night! *Waves*)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

He nodded. "The bigger question is, are you alright?" He got up on his knees and dusted Kio off. "I hope I didn't hurt you none."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Kio shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Just bumped my head!". She giggled and she gave him a thumbs up. "That was fun, lets do it again sometime!". She giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

He blushed. "We could do it now.." Then he looked down. "Or we could do something else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome stranger!    Welcome stranger!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome stranger!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing :: Death City :: Housings-
Jump to: