Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Through Death City EmptyThrough Death City EmptyThrough Death City Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Through Death City EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Through Death City EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Through Death City EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Through Death City EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Through Death City EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Through Death City EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Through Death City EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Through Death City EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Through Death City EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Through Death City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

EXP : 5055

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 am

(Starting from where we Left off)
Kid Looks at Konama stepping to the Side as he Puts his hands back into his Pockets and shows his usual Face Expression towards him
"Unlike my Father i am Much more Sophisticated and pay Great attention to Detail as well as perfection"
Kid Said as he sounded calm even after what Konama Said about him not looking like his Father Lord Death.
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

EXP : 5038

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 am

Kori laughed nervously and turned around to slap Konama lightly. She gave him the "Behave yourself" look and turned back around.
Konama tapped on Kori shoulder and rubbed his face. "I have the food. Isn't it time for you to cook?" he asked, trying not to sound sexist.
"Oh, yes. Do you want to come eat with us Kid? It would be an honor to cook for you," Kori smiled at Kid.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 am

Kid eyed konama cautiously then looked at kori to reply with an answer
"Yes i would love to join you, but i have to find where Liz and Patty have run off to." Kid Said twitching at the thought of them missing from him, then bowing to show his Respects to kori and Konama then stood up straight again with his hands back out of his pockets
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 am

"Great!" she smiled and it quickly disappeared as she twirled around to look at Konama. "You better behave tonight. He's pretty damn important.."
Konama nodded his head with his eyes wide. She could tell that he was frightened.
Kori hugged him, "Don't worry. You know I can't hurt you or anything."
He laughed and hugged back.
They both turned back and payed their attention to Kid again. "Do you have any way of contacting them?" Konama asked him.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

Kid watched Konama's facial Expression during the time they were talking as he looked like he was petrified then Turned his attention to Kori
"Unfortunately No..." Kid said rubbing his head "But they would usually come back in the late Afternoon after they are done with there shopping spree"
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 am

"Oh, so they go shopping a lot?" Kori asked Kid. Konama laughed and said to Kori: "Of course. You will definitely get along well with these girls."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 am

Kid sighed and his Eyebrow Twitched
" Yes, Often when Liz Gets bored she will go get her nails done and then patty will follow her and get side tracked by items in the shop window"
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 am

Konama stood next to Kori and walked both of them a little closer. "It gets irritating, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Kid Tries not to twitch at what Konama said
" It's only Irritating if they disappear without telling me" Kid said in his irritated high voice
"Those girls have no self control when it comes to shopping and Getting a Makeover" Kid hold his face in Distraught
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Konama kept up the conversation. "Most girls don't."
Kori walked up to Kid to see if he was okay. She was sure this happened a lot, but she just wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Kid Sighed In Disappointment, then as he looked up he heard a Happy cheery voice giggling and another sounding warn out, Kid tilted Sideways behind konama to see Liz and Patty Holding some new clothing bags, Kid stamped his foot on the floor pointing repeatedly
"where have you two been, you've been gone all day!!!"

Patty Giggled
" Silly we left a note on the Table in the Hallway" Kid thought for a moment and then realized
Kid: "I Threw it away as it was Asymmetrical!"
Liz sighed as she sat on the floor " My Legs are killing me"
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Konama kept looking at the older girl sitting on the floor. Kori slapped him "Have some decency!" she yelled at him.
Kori laughed and looked back at the girls "It's nice to meet you two. You must be his weapons. My name is Kori and weirdo over here," she pointed to Konama, "Is my meister, Konama."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Liz left the bags on the floor as she stood up to talk to kori
Liz:" Hi, My Name is Liz and the cheery one next to Kid is my younger sister Patty"
Patty giggled and jumped forward
Patty:" Hi!!!" Patty said standing infront of Kori as cheery as ever
Liz: " So i guess you have already met Kid then huh." Liz says standing next to Kid with Patty

Kid, Liz and Patty
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Kori laughed and nodded. Konama continued to look at Liz, but luckily for him Kori did not notice.
Kori told Liz and Patty about the meal they had planned with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Patty Giggled and latched onto Kid
Patty: "Yay"
Liz Sighed with a smile looking at Patty and Kid then turning to Face Kori
Liz: " Yea, That sounds Great, we would be Delighted to come, at last food without Kid finding something wrong with my cooking" Liz said with a Creepy Smile and a Distraught Laugh
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Kori laughed and Konama tried to stay cool.
"Shall we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Patty Jumped into the air with a Big smile on her face
Patty: " Lets go!!!!" as Patty Said that Liz put the Bags in Kid manor they were outside from then Looked at Kid, Patty,kori and Konama
Liz: "i think thats everything, are we all ready.?" Liz Said as she looked over at Kid
"Yea i think we all are ready, konama, Kori if you would kindly lead the way" Said said in a Smart manner as Him,Liz and Patty walked behind them
Back to top Go down
Kori Mocha Luna

Kori Mocha Luna

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 pm

"Gladly!" they both said at the same time and began to walk in the direction they both came from.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 pm

patty followed in her usual manner kicking her legs up in the air as she walked with the Hands behind her head humming, While Liz Walks with one hand on her hip next to Patty while Kid was infront of both of them with his hands in his pockets and with his eyes closed but still able to know where he is walking
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

EXP : 3761

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 am

Sliver stares at kid smiles he's my next target she was still covered in blood she walked out of the shadow blocking their path her metal claws scratched the ground " hello kid. I'm sliver don't be upset.  But I'm gonna kill you "  she leaped into the air turning into a huge wolf. She said " tell got father that I will have my payback for him making me a killer love his  once death scythe SLIVER or Scourge " then she jumped over them and only her red eyes glowed

Last edited by Sliver on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 am

" wait up shade !" Amber yells will running after shade , her weapon partner  . She sees them she stops running , then shade jumps on her rolling her over , she cuts her eye " hey that hurt shade!" They get up

Last edited by AmberMare on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm

TIGER!!!!!!!-picks up brown tabby cat "were you off to silly kitty cat

Last edited by Shadowofthenight on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Through Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Death City   Through Death City Empty

Back to top Go down

Through Death City
Page 1 of 1