Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptyTraining For the Future (Open To all) EmptyTraining For the Future (Open To all) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptyTraining For the Future (Open To all) EmptyTraining For the Future (Open To all) Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Training For the Future (Open To all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5458

Training For the Future (Open To all) Empty
PostSubject: Training For the Future (Open To all)   Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Narora let out a battle cry as he charged at a few trianing dummys. Half way down his forearms, Scythe blades were formed and came down about a foot past his hands. To alow this and not let his clothing get torn up, his shirt was hanging from a lone tree that was left unmarked, and he was waring shorts of all things. He brought one hand down, cutting up one dummy's shoulder, turned, and stabbed clean through another. He formed a huge Scythe blade to come from his left, unused hand and had it cut a third in half.

He jumped into the air and flipped backwards over another dummy, cutting at it with a scythe blade on his foot. Its head fell from its shoulders.

He landed and panted as he looked at the distruction around him. Bushes reduced to shrubs, any plant life was dead, and now 4 dead dummys.

"damn... someones gonna chew my ass out for this..." he sighed and retracted his scythes.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Ero

EXP : 5025

PostSubject: Re: Training For the Future (Open To all)   Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Ero and his partners was watching from a far and started to come out. He was busing out laughing at what the guy had done. Hahahahahahaha!!! He said while holding his side. Dude now that was funny haha. He said with a smile on his face. Nice to meet you i'm Ero. And these are my partners. He said while two shadows appeared a from the tree's.It was two girls One was taller than the other. Both were very cute and beautiful. The the smallest one was the oldest and taller one was the youngest.

This is rhyme. He said while pointing to the smallest one. And then pointed at the taller one. And she is Frost. There Sisters. Rhyme is the oldest. He said while laughing. Rhyme then kicked Ero dead in the gut. What are you laughing at? N-nothing haha.... But stachi just shrugged it off as if it was nothing. Frost then looked at the boy. Don't worry their all ways like this. She said while holding out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training For the Future (Open To all)   Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 am

Narora sighed. "Its nothing new to me. My time on the streets let me meet alot of people..." He slipped his shirt back on and started to roll his shoulder. He probaly did something to it on that last attack.

"Names Narora Senoku. NIce to meet ya, Ero, Fost, Rhyme." He said with a smile as he shook Frost's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ero

EXP : 5025

PostSubject: Re: Training For the Future (Open To all)   Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah. nice to meet you too. Say hi Rhyme. He said while pushing her forward. But she didn't want to say hello to him. She quickly hid away behind him. Uhh its okay man. She's just shy. she'll lighten up sometime. He said while pushing his glasses up against his face. So. You want some help with your training? He said while putting his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training For the Future (Open To all)   Training For the Future (Open To all) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Narora grinned evily. "Sure, its easy to hit still targets." He took a stance, Scythes sprouting from his forearms and exstending past his hands by a foot again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For the Future (Open To all)   Training For the Future (Open To all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training For the Future (Open To all)
Page 1 of 1