Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Socializing(Open) EmptySocializing(Open) EmptySocializing(Open) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Socializing(Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Socializing(Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Socializing(Open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Socializing(Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Socializing(Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Socializing(Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Socializing(Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Socializing(Open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Socializing(Open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Socializing(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiko

Aiko

EXP : 5137

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Aiko made a sigh. He couldn't do any missions without a meister. Things were looking down to him. He sat down near a tree as he yawned. He looked at the sky and waited for someone to come. He wanted to socialize with anyone. He didnt care even if it was a Kishin.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

EXP : 5008

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Kuroi was walking down one of the walkways on the school grounds.It was noon and the sun was laughing as usual around this time. She yawned i wonder where kensei is she thought when she noticed someone up ahead leaning on a tree. As she drew closer she noticed it was a guy " hey " she said " Who are you, I've never met you before."
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 pm

''I'm a student what else you think.'' Aiko said looking at the girl strangely.''My name is Aiko. Whats yours?''
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 pm

"my name's Kuroi Kisane, Pleausre to meet you" she looked at Aiko. He was obviously younger than her, and her curiosity, normaly dorment was rising at seeing someone she'd never seen before " When did you come here?" she asked "Are you a weapon or a meiser?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:43 pm

''I came here about last year and I'm a weapon currently looking for a meister. It's kinda hard but 1 day I know that I'll see a meister with my soul-wave-length.'' Aiko said closing his eyes and grinning looking at Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Kuroi smiled a little and sat next to him without asking to " one day you will. Hopefully yours will be a better match than me and kensei" her eye twitched a little bit " kensei's such a pervert, and he rubs in the fact that he's older than me which is annoying." She looked to aiko " with any luck you'll find one that balances you out, as much as i hate to admit it, kensei's my total opposite, but we belong on the same team but we balance each other out"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 pm

''Your weapon must be cool. Being a pervert and being older than you. I gotta see him. He gotta teach me his perverted skills. Now you see I'm cool and I hate annoying people. I heard my soul always got this 'evil grin'.''
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Kuroi sighed thinking; oh great another one " well his has got this kinda hyped up evil like grin of his. Frankly he himself gets on my nerves, he goes through my stuff, peeps on me and other girls in the spring, further more whenever I swear he turns it into something eles..."
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:57 pm

''So how long you've been at the academy?'' Aiko said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Kuroi thought a bit before answering " about five years really. I wasnt allowed to do anything until me and Kensei could get along better." She leaned against the tree " I'm glad I met shinagami-san. If it wasnt for him I would still be on the streets"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Aiko starts to laugh as he says ''You on the streets? You look like you cant even survive outside this academy for a day. What's your rank?''
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Kuroi looked indigant " I'm a one star rank." she growled a little " but that's only because i just started learning how to use kensei because of shinagami-san." She straitened up " you dont know me very well " her red eye glimmered when the sunlight hit it " I'm actually very sadistic when it comes to fighting "
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:10 pm

''Oh I almost forgot. My weapon form is the best in the school I think. Well whatever I'm going to show it to you.'' Aiko's body had a blue aura all around it as he grinned. His whole body flashed as he turned into a keyblade.''Cool right?'' Aiko said as he was lying on the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Kuroi sighed leaning against the tree again " yeah I guess so. I prefer my trident though" She looked at him " you turned into your weapon form, but cant you only turn back with your meiser near you?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:19 pm

''No I could turn back or I think so since I have no meister.'' Aiko said letting out a loud sigh.
Back to top Go down
Seffie

EXP : 4997

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Seffie was happily wandering the area, suddenly feeling a strange almost vibration running through her body, and specifically her heart. It was then she noticed two people to one side of her. She quickly glanced over them enough to see their souls, seeing one was a meister and the other a weapon. She couldn't help but to wander over to them. "Erm...h-hi...I sorta don't know anybody so...i-it's nice to meet you," She said to the two nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Kuroi looked over to a new girl appear. Something about her made Kuroi uneasy " Hi?" she asked cautiously " who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Aiko stuck his head out as he blushed a little. He returned to his human form as he looked at Kuroi and said ''Why do you always ask people that? Who knows she's probably new just trying to make friends or something like that.'' Aiko looks at Seffie as he says ''Hi my name is Aiko.''
Back to top Go down
Seffie

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Seffie felt a tiny bit intimidated by the girl asking the question. "Damn, she doesn't know does she," She thought to herself. "I-I'm S-S-Seffie. A-A wi...weapon meister," She gulped, realising she almost said witch and outted herself.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Kurio huffed indignantly " It's just the way I am OK?" she stood up " well I'ma leave you two to talk, i gotta find kensei, i bet you he's raiding the staff room agian or peeping." she sighed "he needs to quit that, Later." with that She stretched,yawned a bit then turned on her heel and started to walk away " I'm kuroi Kisane by the way" she said walking away and you better stay away from me witch, she added to herself. Because of her ability to see people's souls she knew that Seffie was a witch, but she didnt want to say anything about it.

[left the topic]
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Aiko looked at Korio leave as he stared at Seffie.''Are you a meister without a partner?'' Aiko said curiously.''I hope she doesn't have a partner.'' Aiko thought.
Back to top Go down
Seffie

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:50 pm

"Y-yeah, that's right," Seffie said as she turned towards him, trying best to ignore the girl who clearly didn't like her. "I'm still sorta new to the city so I've yet to really have a partner,"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:54 pm

''Well I'm not new to the city but I dont have a partner either. Hey I know you wanna be partners? Trust me it's hard to find a meister without a partner and the same with a weapon.'' Aiko said with a neutral face.
Back to top Go down
Seffie

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:56 pm

"Erm...I-I don't kn-know...wh-what if o-our souls d-don't sync?" She asked nervously, she'd want to but then...he'd know about her being a witch. She was just looking for any excuse to turn him down really.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Aiko got up and took her hand as he said ''Trust me I could tell that our soul's sync. There's no way that I'm wrong.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Socializing(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing(Open)   Socializing(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Socializing(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next