Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
The Searching Soul EmptyThe Searching Soul EmptyThe Searching Soul Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
The Searching Soul EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
The Searching Soul EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
The Searching Soul EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
The Searching Soul EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
The Searching Soul EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
The Searching Soul EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
The Searching Soul EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
The Searching Soul EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
The Searching Soul EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

The Searching Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naught

EXP : 5573

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:57 am

Walking around death city was very annoying, especially in the night. The laughing moon hung above mocking whoever got lost in the confusing streets and it was rare to walk pass someone who can help. Not wanting to get lost, Naught just kept to what he knew in the streets of death city. He twirled and spun and little circles making his way to the ice cream store. He knew the way there because he went their frequently. He was wondering what kind of ice cream he should eat but several flavors raced through his mind making him confused and upset. Once at the ice cream store, he just found anywhere to sit and glared down the menu. He wished someone would come and suggest something for him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5454

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 am

Narora tapped the man on the shoulder. Being the good fellow he was, he was going to help suggest a flavor. "Go for the Sea Salt Ice Cream." He grinned, in his hand was a light blue Popsicle-stick, half eaten.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 am

The first thing that crossed through Naught's mind was 'Yuck gross, I don't even know him and he's trying to kill me!' This he realized that he couldn't knock it until he tried it so he hesitated a bit deciding in his mind. Finally, he ordered the sea-salt ice cream. He was going to only try a bite. If he didn't like it he throw it out. He looked at the man who had suggested it and nodded. "Thanks you.. Uhh who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 am

Narora blinked, then grinned, sticking out his free hand. "Name's Narora Senoku. I'm a Dual Scythe Weapon." he said cheerfully, like he didn't have a care in the world. He didn't seem worryed that every one of the Dual Scythes ever made had died after just reaching Death Scythe level... or he was to stupid to care....
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 am

The first thing Naught thought was 'Wow, he must be stupid.' But instead of saying so he just introduced himself. "Im a two star weapon meister, Naught." He shook Narora's hand hesitantly. Then a goofy smile crossed his face but he kept quiet for the time being reaching out to get his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 am

"Nice to meet cha' Naught!" He continued to grin and walked up to a counter. He paid for his ice cream, which happened to be gone in a flash, and waved to the girl behind the counter, actually calling her by her name. It was obvious he came here a lot.
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 am

He took the ice cream and had exchanged money for it. No one noticed when his hands were free to go in his pocket. At any rate he thanked the girl behind the counter and wished her a good night. He walked out the store still with a goofy smile and spun in a circle before unwrapping the ice cream he was about to eat. Before he bit into it he looked at Narora waiting for him to exit the store.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 am

"So, Are you with DWMA or the Resistance?" He asked. He couldn't tell who this guy was with. His soul was almost the same size as his, And Narora's was about as big as Free's (The Imortal's soul on the Anime), and this guys was a few inches smaller, Narora ate a Kishin Egg, and even he couldn't tell just who this man was with.

The Red, slited eye on Narora's soul slithered over to Naught's direction, staring at him intently.
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 am

Naught's soul grew out of his body and it was way over his head(literally lol) At first it was just an angry circle with glasses but then from each of it's sides (left & right) it sprouted wings bound by chains. He smiled just standing there. "DWMA of course." Then he paused. "Isn't it obvious?" He rubbed his eye a bit then he continued talking. "Actually I was wondering, where's you meister?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 am

Narora looked around. "Got me man. I haven't seen Rakku-Chan since first mission.. and that was maybe two days ago?" He crossed his arms and thought, then shrugged. "She'll turn up eventually."
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 am

"Eventually huh?" He shrugged then under his breath whispered, "some partner." Then he looked at Narora. "Did you ever try looking for her? Or did you just sit back and relax, and do nothing?" He was watching Narora's soul reading it. He didn't have the best soul perception, but he can read souls easily.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am

"eh, i just wait for her. If i go looking, i'm afrade i'll find her in the shower or something..." He traled off, then shook his head. "But, ya i just sit back and relax till she finds me. she knows where i live, where i go, cuz she pretty much fallowed me everywhere the first two days after we became partners..."
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 am

Naught's smile widened. "Find her in the shower huh?" He paused thinking for a second then he stopped. "Well you don't want to lose practice do you?" His smile faded from his face though it was still hidden behind the mask of calmness on his face. "What say you to a friendly spar?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am

Narora blinked at him, then 'tck'ed with a blush. "Perv. I don't like her that way." then he lifted his arm, A scythe blade froming from his forearm and extending a foot past his hand, on his face as a grin. "Sure.... you don't use guns right?" he asked, his smile gone...
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:39 am

He muttered under his breath to Narora's first comment, "I might.." Then he sighed. "I don't have a weapon, im a two star meister though so it should be a fear fight." He smiled and it turned into a sneer. "I'll give you the first attack."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 am

Narora made a face, and scliced at his neck, a test. He wanted to see this guys movement skills. Without Rakku, he couldn't fight at full power, so he was limited to 6 Scythe blades.
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 am

Naught evaded it and stumbled a bit. There was something terribly different about him. He was looking down snickering to himself then he pushed his palm out to Narora's stomach using all of his force in an attempt to disrupt Narora's wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:51 am

Narora took the hit, thinking he couldn't do much, then flew back slightly, he skidded for a few feet before regaining his stance. 'Damn, he can do that shit too?! I can't let him hit me again.' Narora's left arm grew a scythe blade too.

But something was happening to his Soul. Where it was normally all silver, it was growing a red spot at the bottom. It looked like... Kishin Eyes!

(Its a future Technique, so i wont use it in the fight.)
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 am

(Aww that sucks.)
Naught twitched a bit then he stood still but fidgety waiting for Narora's next attack. He seemed to be having a hard time keeping his self together but he was keeping cool. It was pretty easy much easier than before, but he didn't want to jump out and show Narora everything he had. So he stayed there fighting to keep still.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 am

(i cant use it till Rakku gets 150 exp ^^)

Narora jumped forward, baring his scythe blades, he swong with his right hand, missed. he spun and swung with his left, and missed. But as Naught was going to jump back, he brought his lag at him, a scythe blade formed over it, turning it into a deadly spear aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 am

Naught smiled and stopped the blade barehanded. He looked at Narora waiting for an emotion of shock or something so he could try to explain. his smile was wider than normal and almost all his teeth showed, it didn't seem happy or anything..just creepy. He grabbed the scythe blade and swung Narora around seven times in a circle before throwing him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 am

Narora crashed into a building, then crawled out. "What the hell?! your hand should be laying at my feet!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 am

Naught just stood there snickering. He leaned over and scraped his hand against the ground causing cuts across his palms. He raised hand to show Narora the thin lines of black blood forming from the scrapes of his hand. He didn't really know how to explain it so demonstrating it was much easier for him. Still snickering he spun in a small circle and ran rather quickly beside Narora. His hand was holding Narora's head and he forced it down trying to slam it into the ground. If one didn't know better, someone might actually think he was trying to kill Narora.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am

Narora grunted, forming a scythe blade at his back to sto him from hitting the ground, and another to push Naught off. he couldn't stab him. but he could sure as hell push him.
Back to top Go down
Naught

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 am

Naught let the scythe pierce him. His blood oozed out and he smiled as it spiked out into a needle going to pierce Narora. "Bloody Needle." The blood spiked at a decent speed and Naught aimed it so it won't hit the blades but his actual flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching Soul   The Searching Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

The Searching Soul
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next