Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) Empty 
Narora Senoku
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

In the Dark Streets (Soul)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

EXP : 5047

In the Dark Streets (Soul) Empty
PostSubject: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Maka was walking slowly through the streets of Death City. It was dark out and she wasn't sure what was going to pop out. She stayed rather nonchalant though, not seeming to be nervous. She kept a book in her right hand, holding it by her waist as she walked. Everything was in silence, but she knew something was up. Ever since the Witch Lord's had been able to invade the Academy, everyone has been extra careful.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

EXP : 5015

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:34 am

Soul leaned on one of the walls of the street's sides. He had his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed. His head was slightly tilted down. He was waiting for Maka to get here. She'd called him for something, He just woke up and found a note next to his bed that told him to meet her hear.

He slightly shivered and sighed. "Man, Being in this cold air so early in the morning is not cool..."
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 am

Maka finally saw Soul in her range, quickening her pace as she walked toward him. As she approached him, she had a serious expression, as though something was bothering her. She looked down for a moment, her hands crossed around her chest.

"Hey." she spoke quietly. She looked around and could see the Entrance Gates of Death City, which lead to the outiside world. She then blinked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Soul turned his head in her direction. He pushed up off the wall and walked over. His hands still in his pockets. He blinked when he saw her expression. "Hay, Something up?" He asked. If something was bothering his Meister, then it could become troublesome in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Maka looked around for a moment before getting closer; obviously not wanting anyone to listen. She breathed in as she sighed, "There are witches everywhere. I can see them," she then looked around, backing away from her whisper, "Death City is under darkness," she looked more nerved, "They're watching all the meisters and weapons everywhere, making sure that no one leaves, or comes back."
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Soul blinked at the information. Whiches? He heard about the insedent with that one girl being kidnapped, but he didn't exspect the whiches to still be in Death City. "So, what are the higher ups gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Maka looked around, still speaking lowly, "Papa told me that they were able to save that one girl, but her weapon partner was killed by one of the witches in one move. Right now, they can't do anything except train their weapons and meisters as quickly as possible with significant results," she blinked, "The Witch Mass is highest in power, Papa says. Higher than our fortress right now even."
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Soul let out a sigh. "So that just means we have to get stronger. Kick some Which ass." He grinned, his abnormally sharp teeth showing off. "And to do that, we train. I heard there's a new Scythe Meister in town. We could go train with them." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, he was egging for a fight with a fellow Scythe weapon.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Maka nodded, "Yeah, that could work out," she then looked around, "Anyways, we need to get out of the alleyways, before we're suspected." she started to walk toward the main street, eyeing someone who stared back at her with a narrow-eyed glower.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Soul walked behind her, his hair hiding his eyes. they were glancing from side to side. He was half looking for the new scythe meister, and half watching for whiches. 'THis isn't good, now that she told me, i can actually see one or two whiches on the streets waching us.'
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Maka continued to stare at the man as she walked away, but he seemed to glower far more than before, taking a step forward, which startled her, causing her to stop and look back at Soul to see whether he saw him or not. She then looked around, "I think they heard us talking..."
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Soul sighed. "Ya... So what do we do? Run or fight? i mean, are we ready to fight Wiches or what ever they are?" He asked. It wasn't very oftan that he doubted his OR Maka's skills, and when he did, he was almost always right.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Maka stood in silence for a moment, unsure how to answer that, "If we attack them, there's no doubt they'll attack us. If we run... who knows what will happen. I think we should go with the second one, ahahah..." she laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

"Hai. Second one it is." He started to walk again, waiting for an opening to run and ditch the man. 'If i'm right, there's an ally up ahead, and that can lead us to the Academy and to safety. The witches won't attack a place full of Meister's and weapons ready to fight them. Especially Death himself.'
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Maka walked slowly, waiting for a moment to run as well, wondering when Soul was planning to run. She kept her pace steady, but tried to avoid the man's gaze as he started to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Soul gave a signal, and jumped into the ally, running as fast as he could. He glanced back to see if Maka was fallowing him. Hoping she saw the signal.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Maka saw the signal right away and quickly followed him in full speed, tailing him. Soon the man grimaced more, chasing after them. Maka pursed her lips as she continued to follow Soul toward the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Soul glared at the man, making various left, and right handed turns to lose him, keeping track of where they were at the time too.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Maka quickly followed him, trying to keep him in her site. She didn't dare look back, everytime she decided to do so, she often slowed down. Speed was her main priority at the moment, so she decided to keep ahead.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Soul stopped at the stepps of the Academy, He turned back to Maka, they seemed to have lost the man, because he was not coming around the corrner they were just in. "I think we lost him..."
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Maka caught up to him, panting as she stopped, looking up to the academy, "Yeah... I think he's gone too." she coughed from the loss of energy.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 pm

"ya. we should probally stick with other Meisters for now. untill we'er stronger. If we're caught alone, it could end up bad." He said wizely, something he rarely did...
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Maka nodded, "Yeah... we should go search for that other Weapon Meister team I guess now."
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Soul was about to answer, when there was an explosion at the east side of the academy. Black smoke crept from the side and a silver haired man walked out, chared black with anime eyes with spirals in them. His black cloak was ripped and only the right sleave was there.

He laughed about birds and kishin eggs and fell onto his ass.

Soul sweat dropped. "uhh... i might have found one of them..."
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Maka blinked, looking over, "Who...? Huh?" she was confused, "How can you tell that's the meister... or weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Dark Streets (Soul)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next