Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 Empty 
Narora Senoku
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyIn the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

In the Dark Streets (Soul)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

EXP : 5016

In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 pm

He pointed at his forearms, which currently had scythe blades sticking from them. "Well, if thats not an indication, then I dont know what is..." The scythes vanished into his forearms... and he fell onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

EXP : 5048

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Maka felt a tear drop fall on her head, "Oh... haha... how could I not see that..." she looked to the side with an annoyed expression.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Soul glanced at her. "What?" Just in case she was mad at him, he got ready to be hit somewhere on his body... namely his head with that damn book she somehow pulls from nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Maka shook her head, "Nothing, I'm just thinking," she spoke calmly, "Well should we go over to him, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 pm

He looked over and thought it out. "Ya i guess." He began to walk over to the chard man. When he finally reached him. He noticed the man awake and completely fine. But he seemed to be watching the clouds.... or glaring at the sun.

Soul looked at it, and back to him, only to find him flipping it off. Something was wrong with this one... But, even if he couldn't see souls, he could tell he was very well standing inside his. It had to be a foot taller than the man on the ground. His outfit screamed one star weapon, but he sure as hell didn't seem it...

"Hay... you ok?" He asked. The man turned to him and blinked. As if just noticing him and the girl, and jumped up to his feet. He shook himself, shaking off the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Maka followed Soul, but stayed silent. She watched the boy, feeling something strange about it. Getting a better look, she decided to activate her soul senses.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5468

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 pm

(Acc switch)

The man nodded to Soul. "Ya, i'm good. Just a little insedent. Training and what not for the future." He smiled.

His soul was, indeed, about a foot above his head, Black wings sprouted from it to either side that had 7 foot spans to each. One Blood red eye with an animalistic slit in it was watching Soul intently, It blinked and moved over toward her and looked at her.

"Name's Narora Senoku." He stuck his hand out to Soul.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Maka felt slightly nervous about his soul. She wasn't sure if she would be able to trust this guy right away and she slowly took a step back, her hands behind her back as she looked down nervously.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Soul took his hand with a grin. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Soul. Hay, are you that new Scythe weapon? The one with two blades?" He asked curiously. He noticed Maka had taken a step back, but left that for later, for now he needed information on where that dude was.

A scythe with two blades was rare, very rare. He'd never seen one, but he had read up a bit on scythes when he learned that he was one. It said there was only a handful of Dual Bladed Scythes documented over the past 2000 years. All of them had become Death Scythes, but had also died not long after that.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Maka watched them, listening, but decided to stay out of the conversation. She blinked, listening to what Narora was going to say, still interested in learning about the Dual sided scythe.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Narora nodded, a happy face on. "Ya, thats me. Am i really that popular?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Sure he wanted to be known, but if that kind of popularity lead to dangurous fights for him and Rakku-Chan, then it might not be that good... He glanced to the girl that was with Soul and turned back to the man, ponting a thumb at her.

"Is she ok?"
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Maka blinked when he looked at her and she sheepishly put both her hands up, "Me? No, nooo I'm perfectly fine! Ha, ha..." she felt a tear drop on her forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Soul nodded, "Ya, word gets around fast when they see people fight like you." He answered, when Narora asked a question about Maka, he turned and raised an eyebrow. "Uhh, you sure Maka? Your acting strange..." The blinked, remembering something.

"Hay, wheres your Meister?"
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Maka nodded with an awkward smile, "Hah, yeah... I'm fine." she continued to listen to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Narora shrugged to Soul. "Got me man. I havn't seen her since yesterday." He crossed his arms and looked like he was thinking. "eh, aw well. she's probaly off shoping or something..."

He put his hands in his pockets, he looked extreamly relaxed in the pose, but his soul's eye switched from Maka, to behind him, looking at a man that was chasing Maka and Soul before.

"So what did you need."
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Maka looked over at Soul, still listening to them. She was confused to what was going on for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater Evans

Soul Eater Evans

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Soul grinned. "Well, sence you and I are the only Scythe weapons in Death City, it might be a good idea to train together." He watched Narora's eyes drift down to his right hand quickly, and back up to his own eyes.

Soul fallowed his eyes to Narora's right hand and saw it pointing behind him. He looked over Narora's shoulder and saw the guy that was fallowing them. He looked over to Maka so she would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Maka Albarn

Maka Albarn

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 am

Maka quickly turned around to as well see the man that they were looking toward. She pursed her lips, That guy seriously followed us all the way to the academy? If he's got a death wish with Lord Death, I'm not stopping him... she narrowed her eyes at the man.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 am

Narora thought about it, then grinned. "Ya sure, Rakku-Chan and I could use some good training. All we've been doing is fighitng Kishin Eggs and working on Soul Resonance... we havn't gotten any chances of fighting other weapons and meister's like us."
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

EXP : 3774

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Amber smiles at them" Hello there" walks to them " I'm Amber Mare I'm a new meister at the DWMA "
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Snow falls over amber " hey I got my wich powers back " she yells out happily see stare at maka and soul " I should not said that " will they take my soul  , turns to a fox and unshelds her claws she leaps at them
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 pm

She hides her soul from them  ".  This is my partner shade
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 pm

She yells in pain " No I'm no killer !" She  stare at them help fulls eye , shade stares at her " she crystal help me please , her red hair turns back her green eyes turn blood red  her fox tail turns into a demon tail , " you must all die!" In a devilish voice then she fall into herself , what happenedhappened
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 pm

No no no no  , star clan help me she stares at the stars      Sad
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:05 pm

The stars fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark Streets (Soul)   In the Dark Streets (Soul) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Dark Streets (Soul)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2