Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
First Mission (open) EmptyFirst Mission (open) EmptyFirst Mission (open) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
First Mission (open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
First Mission (open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
First Mission (open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
First Mission (open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
First Mission (open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
First Mission (open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
First Mission (open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
First Mission (open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
First Mission (open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

First Mission (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin Reed

EXP : 4968

First Mission (open) Empty
PostSubject: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Marty stood at the edge of the London Bridge, waiting for Hannah. "I know we're supposed to be waiting for our backup, but that doesn't mean you can dawdle."

Hannah scowled and rushed to catch up. "It's not my fault I haven't been home in a while!" she countered.

Marty just chuckled. "Whatever. Let's wait here until our backup gets here, then we can start the patrol like we're supposed to." If there really was a Kishin here, Marty didn't feel up to taking it on without backup. Not yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

EXP : 5418

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Rakku walked in and stood by Marty. "So I'm your backup? Cool. I'm weaponless at the moment so I'll try as hard as i can to help you." She could already sense the soul of the kishin stepping slowly around the corner. "Be ready. It's coming."
Back to top Go down
Martin Reed

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Marty nodded to Rakku and then nodded to Hannah, who nodded back and transformed into her Twin Blade form. "Stick to the rear and leave the fighting to us." he said to his backup as he got into his usual fighting stance.

"Thank goodness it's Summer." Hannah commented as Marty adjusted her so that the rear blade was against his arm.

"Summer or not, we've got a fight on our hands, so no getting sick." He waited patiently for the Kishin egg to turn around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

The kishin came out from around the corner slowly. The fat hanging from it's belly was a dead giveaway that that was what was making him so slow. It groaned as it saw Hannah, Marty and Rakku then threw a punch at the armed meister, Marty.
Back to top Go down
Martin Reed

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Marty slid over to the right in order to avoid the Kishin egg's left fist. He wordlessly brought Hannah up, using her rear blade to slice off the Kishin egg's arm before the fist could be brought back. The scream from the beast was like a guttural roar. "Can we make this fast?" Hannah asked of her Meister. "No toying around."

Marty muttered something about "no fun" while moving up under the Kishin egg and slashing across it's stomach with the front blade to kill the beast.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 pm

"So much for backup..." Rakku said as the Kishin collapsed on the ground, the tainted soul floating up. "God that was easy. Even when I was against my first kishin with Narora I didn't have that easy of a battle." She rubbed the back of her neck, slightly embarrassed that nothing was done to help by her.
Back to top Go down
Martin Reed

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Marty shrugged and Hannah changed out of her weapon form. "If I remember correctly, you and Narora fought something that was a little tougher than a giant tub of fat." He started to head towards London's town center, but in a roundabout way rather than directly. "Let's keep an eye out for any other Kishin eggs. We've still got an entire town to patrol."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Rakku yawned. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Well let's get going," She said power walking to catch up to Marty who had started off before her.
Back to top Go down
Martin Reed

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:17 am

Marty kept walking while Hannah waited for Rakku to catch up. "Speaking of Narora, what happened to him?" she asked. "Why isn't he with you?" While there were Weaponless Meisters and vice versa, it was strange to see a Meister without their Weapon if they had one.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am

Rakku shrugged. "No idea. Maybe he'll come soon. I just left without him. And we don't live together so I can't just yell 'Hey Narora I'm gonna go help Marty, meet me over there!' Or something."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5468

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

(sry, school demands alot when your halfway through... TTTTT_TTTTT)

"OI!"

Narora yelled from behind them, waving one hand as he walked. Surprisingly, he had his Katana with him today. There was just something in the air today that made him nervous, so he brought it. He was sure it was nothing... well 80% sure, but it always turned out to be something incredibly stupid...

"Sorry I'm late, my alarm didn't go off." He yelled again, putting his hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:56 pm

(Narora! You're back!!! And it's perfectly fine ^^)
Rakku stopped and looked behind her after she heard Narora's 'OI!' and saw his coming up behind them. "There's your answer Marty," Rakku said putting her hands in her pockets. When he got up to them Rakku said "It's fine Narora. But why'd you bring your Katana?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:32 pm

"Something tells me we're gonna need it... Call it a gut feeling." He let out a sigh. the Asura copy in his head laughed.

He was one of the reasons Narora wasn't here on time. Narora's alarm did in fact go off. But Asura was the one to keep him behind...

{A little after waking up}

"More Power?" Narora asked with a raised eyebrow. He was currently still sitting on his bed as he listened to Asura talk.

'
Yes, for the thousandth time!!' Said copy angeraly spoke back. 'Now that i cannot use a full third of my power, I asume it must now be under your control.'

Narora blinked rapidly for a few seconds, then the questions came. "So if its under my control, does that mean that i can use it without you trying to turn me COMPLETELY INSANE!!" Narora yelled back with a twitching eyebrow.

He could practily
feel Asura grin very lightly. 'Although a little part of me hates to admit it, yes. But regardless of if its under your control or not, it will turn you insane... after a wile.'

"....huh?" Narora tilted his head to the side as he stood to get dressed for the day.

Asura sighed. '
how the hell i got stuck with a moron like you, i'll never know. it must be kami's way of humor... anyway. What i mean is even if it is under your control, its still very dark and tainted with an Insanidy Wavelangth. Should you use it to much, it will corrupt you and eventually, you WILL become a Kishin. But should you resonate with that girl, Rakku, it will infect her just as much as you. So i advise you not to use it unless you have too.' The Kishin Copy explained to him.

The Silver haired boy sighed. "Why are you telling me all this? I thought you wanted to take over my body?"

Asura growled. '
Don't misunderstand me! I will get out. When you are forced to use more of my power than you have under your control, or when you draw on every last drop, i will take your body from you, and you will be but a little voice in the darkness.' Asura explained once again, then slowly faded out of Narora's mind with dark, evil laughs.

Narora shuddered. "Note to self, Asura needs a hug." he joked to himself as he walked out the door, the talk had actually taken up alot of time... He paused and looked at the clock and cursed.

"I'm gonna be late......" he turned to the outside world beyond his door and thought for a second. '
Lets test Asura's theory...' Narora closed his eyes and consentrated hard. He felt a pulse go through him and could feel the dark energy moving through his body. unknown to him, his soul grew slightly larger (about a foot and a half) and his right eye changed to match Asura's.

He crouched down, and jumped, one that took him much higher than he was used to. as soon as he hit the ground, he was gone in a fliker of light, his already great speed being boosted by the Kishin Blood's energy.

Narora came back from his flashback with a slightly fearful look. 'I hope Rakku doesn't find out, i don't think she'd like it if i used that power...'
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm

"Alright, works for me. Now lets get going, we've got an entire town to patrol through," Rakku said. And with that she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Narora shrugged, falling in step beside her.
Back to top Go down
Ponto Eater

EXP : 4348

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

What am I supposed to do
Back to top Go down
Ponto Eater

EXP : 4348

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Like how do I do missions and collect souls can someone help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission (open)   First Mission (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission (open)
Page 1 of 1