Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Lost (Open) EmptyLost (Open) EmptyLost (Open) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Lost (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Lost (Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Lost (Open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Lost (Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Lost (Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Lost (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Lost (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Lost (Open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Lost (Open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Lost (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Mimii was wondering the streets, scared and worried. She had went outside to play and wandered off, then lost track of Rockz who was babysitting her. "Mmmmm, Onee~chan! Niinii!". She looked around with tear filled eyes as people passed her, not bothering to help her. "O-Onee~chan......Onee.....". She continued her way quietly till she found a bench and sat down hugging her small white fox stuff animal. "Nee, where lost. Onee~chan, please find me....". She pouted as she hugged her toy tightly staying on the bench.
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

People passed, it was becoming dark and the streets empty, Mimii was starting to become afraid. "I'm no meister like Onee~chan, Nee. I don't know how to fight. Onee~chan, she always protected me when I got in trouble, Nee. But.....now she's not here.". She bit her lip as tucked in her knees and tighten her hug on her lil fox. "Nee, what if.....what if Onee~chan can't find me? .......Oh Nee.". She berried her face in her toy as it became darker.
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Mimii laid down on the bench curling up hugging onto her fox. "I'll just stay here,Nee.". She closed her eyes and covered herself up keeping her arms tightly around her fox. Mimii began to dream about when her sister first protected her from some bullies at school and that's when her sister made a promise to protect her always. Mimii tightened her grip still afraid in her dreams knowing she was alone and away from her sister.
Back to top Go down
Naught

EXP : 5581

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm

(Would you like(love) for me to join? =P)
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 am

(I don't mind! Its open, go straight ahead! =3 )
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am

Naught walked up to her and looked at the frightened girl. He looked at her clinging to the fox like no tomorrow and a light smile started to play on his lips. He approached her and sat next to her. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 am

Mimii got up and stretched rubbing her eyes. She looked around hugging her toy still as she sat up, placing a hand on her stomach that was growling as she looked to the stranger cautiously. "I don't no where I am.....". She looked at the stranger with tired sad filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 am

His smile quickly faded a way as a drip of sweat rolled down the back of his neck and he scratched the back of his head. "Neither do I." He sighed. "I always get lost around this place. Just too confusing." He smiled again. "If you want you could search for our way with me." He gave her a thumbs up. "Im a nice guy."
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 am

Mimii was unsure, but she thought about it then nodded her head. "Okay.". She bounced off the bench and put out her hand to the stranger. "Tsuki, Mimii.". She held up her white toy fox. "And this is Nee.".
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 am

He took her hand and nodded. "Nice to meet ya, Tsuki, Nee." His smile widened as he revealed his teeth. "I'm Naught, or so i'd like to believe."
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 am

"Nice to meet you Naught. And you can call me Mimii. Tsuki is my last name and adults usually call children under the age 18 by their last name. Well, at least in Tokyo, where I used to live.". She closed her eyes for a second then opened them again. "So, where should we go?".
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:32 am

"Okay Mimii!" He pointed behind him. "I was headed that way at first. Before I saw you that is." He released her hand and began walking back to the direction he was first headed slowly worried about walking too fast for her.
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 am

She turned around and began to walk next to him. "Where were you trying to go Naught~kun?". She looked at him as her pony tails began to bob up and down do to her beat in walking. Mimii always walked like that and Kio blamed it on being around all the music.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:44 am

His smiled quickly disappeared again. "I was trying to get home." He looked down sulking. "What about you? Aren't you a bit too young to be out alone?"
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 am

Mimii nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I am. I wandered off from home when I shouldn't have. Then I got lost cause I usually don't go into the streets without my sister or my brother.". She sighed slightly. "They know the way around here a lot better than me.". She looked around trying to see if anything would resemble a way home, but nothing rang a bell.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:53 am

"That's no good." His smile returned but it was as bright as before. "Why'd ya run away?" He looked at her watching her pony tails bouncing to her beat. "Looking for some fun?" He teased her.
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:59 am

She pouted. "Yeah. My sister bores me with her lesson!". She shook her head and looked to the ground still pouting. "She always tries to teach me stuff about even numbers and mathematics's! Then I go to brother, and he just works on his music.". She sighed. "So I went outside to play, I found a butterfly and wanted to catch it. But then I got lost and couldn't find my way back.". She hugged onto her fox.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

He smiled and grabbed her hand and began dragging her in the opposite direction. "In that case we need not go back to soon!" He winked at her. "Let's go have some fun before it ends!"
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Mimii blinked and was startled slightly. Hmmmm. She smiled then and nodded. "Okay! But first, can we get something to eat?". She smiled nervously and blushed embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 pm

He smiled at her embarrassment and nodded. "It's fine." He picked her up and started running. "What do you want to eat?" He slowed his pace a bit so she could have time to think about what she would want to eat when his stomach began rumbling lightly. He now began to blush.

(Brb I might take a while to reply.)
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 pm

SHe blinked then clapped her hands together. "Ramen! Onee~chan always takes me out to eat ramen and coffee!". She giggled and though her toy up and down as the ran. Nee, this'll be fun!

(Okay!)
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 pm

He raised his hand up in the air and jumped picking up his pace. "Alright!!" He turned and began running to the ramen shop which they were to reach soon.
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 pm

SHe giggled and started to enjoy herself again. I may not have any friends my age, but adult friends are way cooler! She caught Nee and hugged onto him when she pointed out the ramen shop she saw. "There it is!". She clutched her stomach with a free hand as her stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm

He ran inside the ramen shop with the girl still in his arms and didnt stop running until he reached the counter. He skipped the line of people there and before anyone could say a thing he pointed to the girl in his arm. "I'll have what she's having!"
Back to top Go down

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm

SHe blinked then poked his forehead. "Baka. You skipped all these people.". She pointed to the line of people that didn't look to please about them skipping. "Gomennasai.". She bowed her head to the person at the counter and to the people in the line. They gave her a weird look. Opps! "I-I mean, I'm sorry.". They nodded to her as she sighed. "I'll have a bowl of ramen and a cup of decaf coffee please.". She smiled. "And make that two!". The man nodded and began their order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next