Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rakku

EXP : 5418

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm

"No problem. It was worth you trying to kill me. It was kinda fun." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5468

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:29 pm

(back.)

Narora frowned. "you make it seem like its all my fault.... oh... wait it is..." he blinked, then sighed, placing an arm around her waist to help her stand, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

(wb!)

"No not fully. It was the bastard Kishins fault for infecting you in the first place!" Rakku explained. She noticed that he put his arm around her waist. "Thanks. That helps a lot." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 pm

"eh, i was stubbern and didn't dodge." He made a face. "it wouldn't have happened if i had dodged..." He seemed to grunt in responce to her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

"The past is the past and in the future you'll learn how to control it. For now, we'll have to just figure it out. This could turn out to be the most powerful thing for us." She responded reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm

"i'm not so sure. It could very easily distroy me." He stopped walking frozen. "what would happen, if i did become a Kishin... what would you do?" He asked, turning serious eyes to her. He had been alone before in his past, he didn't want it to happen again. But if he became evil when he chagned to a Kishin (if) then he wanted Rakku as far away as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 pm

"...I don't know...I certainly wouldn't kill you though." She said.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Narora nodded in a approved kinda way. And continued on. "you want me to carry you, or do ya wanna keep walking and pass out from blood loss?" he asked jokingly, spying the blood falling from her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:32 pm

"If I pass out, then you can carry me. I'll keep walking. I prove to be weak as it is.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Narora let out a light laugh. "sute yourself." He placed his foot behind her, and pushed forward. In a flash, he had caught her bridal style in his arms and continued to walk. "when you pass out, it'll be hard for me to explain how i'm walking in with a half dead girl. and i'd rather not tell them that i was the one that almost killed ya."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Rakku laughed a bit. "Fine then. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Narora shrugged. "Least i can do to repay ya." He turned his head down to grin at her. And after a few seconds, he was just staring at her, and almost ran into a pole.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"Watch out!" As he walked, Rakku grabbed the pole and stopped him. "Don't get hurt any more than you already are." She let go when she was sure that he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Narora blinked and looked around. "oh, right sorry." He swivled around the pole, consentrationg ahead of him. every now and then taking glances at her.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"It's okay." She yawned tiredly then closed her eyes. It's been a long day.... Rakku thought.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Once Narora made it to the hospital doors, a nurse came out that explained how they had been searching for him, and told him to come back inside with Rakku for treat ment. not long after, they were in separate room.

But Narora was awake.

'you can't ignore me.' Asura said in his head. Narora narrowed his eyes. 'Go away.'

Asura actually listened to him for once, and left him. but as he went, he laughed. a small laugh, then a loud one as he faded away into the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Rakku woke up in a hospital bed. "What am I...oh." she remembered that Narora was taking her here.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Narora held his head, Asura was once again trying to gain control over his body.

'All i need is one second. one little second, and everyone in this hospital will die.' He laughed insanely as he pushed harder.

Narora's soul wavelength became more chaotic as he pushed back and Asura pushed back harder.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm

"Wheres Narora?" Rakku asked herself. She got up and went to the next room and saw Narora holding his head. "Are you okay Narora?" She asked coming over to him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Narora made a motion that resembled shaking his head 'no'.

(Optional Music - Narora's Fight Theme - Fragments of Sorrow)
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm

"Oh God, what's going on?" Rakku guessed that it was another Kishin blood attack thing but soon realized that it was worse.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:32 pm

'GIVE ME CONTROL!!" One last push from Asura did it, and Narora's body fell limp.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Rakku's eyes widened in fear. Was Narora dead? "N-Narora?" Rakku held out two fingers then put them on his neck to check the pulse. It was still going, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Narora's hand shot up, and wrapped around her neck, he wasn't choking her, but he had a tight, uncomfertable hold on it. He moved his head, his silver hair parted from the action, letting his blood red Kishin eye show through.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm

"I'm sorry." Rakku punched Narora across the face trying to get him to let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next