Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5468

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Narora's head snapped the other way, fast enough to make a loud pop. Problem was now, Asura had probally taken full control. Cuz this time he was talking.

"Foolish girl." The grip tightened a bit more. Now slightly cutting off air flow. "This boy is not holding me back now." He turned back, an ammused glint in his three Kishin eyes. "I'm afrade your partner... is dead." He finally let the grin that was threatening to show, show.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Rakku

EXP : 5418

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 pm

All Rakku could think to do at the moment was kick him in the face then stab the third eye with her fingernail.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Narora, or rather his body, fell from the bed from the kick and landed on the floor, holding the spot that was his third eye. For now it was just a bloody hole, in about an hour it would heal and be normal again.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Narora isn't dead. This damn Kishin is playing with my mind. Rakku thought. She grabbed a scalpol (Sp?) if battle were necessary.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:25 pm

(scalpel)

The Kishin got up, and glared through Narora's eyes. "You Bitch! DIE!!" He let a scythe blade form on his shoulder and fire out at Rakku, aimed for her head.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:46 pm

"Whoa!" Rakku ducked just in time. It only skimmed her hair a little bit. "You damn Kishin. So damn strategic." She said to herself. It knew that she wouldn't hurt Narora. She stabbed the scalpel in the kishin's leg then jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 pm

The Kishin's face slightly twisted in pain, but he ripped out the scalpel all the same, and with a flick of his wrist, imbeded it 6 inches into the wall, only its very tip showing.

"I'll distroy you!!" Two scythe's formed in his hands. They looked like halfs of Narora's full scythe form. One was black, and one was white. He flipped the white on backwards, and took a stance.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Maybe my blood'll work again... Rakku found some sharp medical tool and slit her skin. Blood slowly oozed out. Rakku punched the kishin's stomach and the blood got all over it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 pm

The Kishin grabbed her arm, throwing her harshly into a wall. He looked down at the blood and wiped it off.

"I'm afrade your blood cannot hurt me until it enters my body. The last time, the darkness over this boy's body was just a coating of my power, increasing his sences and it acted as his skin. as the skin inside was burned off. At the same time, my power wasn't stable and could easily be bypassed. but now..." He connected the scythe blades into one, it glowed purple for a second, and morphed to its first true weapon form, the dual bladed scythe.

"This body has solid skin. And do you honestly see yourself injecting your blood into me? HA!"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 pm

"Shit!" She threw the sharp tool at the kishin.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:22 pm

The Kishin swated the object aside. "Heh, you konw. Just before i killed your weapon, he was a wreck. He was missing an arm, a leg, and an eye. his blood was everywhere... especally on me!" He grinned insanely. "It was so beautiful... I wonder what he would have done to me, if he knew what i was going to do to you?" His stance tightened, and his soul exploded from his body, ingulfing the whole hospital, and continueing to grow at a stedy pace.

~~~Narora's Mindscape~~~
Narora lay in a field of blood. True to Asura's word, he was missing an arm and a leg. His silver hair covered his left eye, that was now just a socket. His other eye was open and lifeless, not a spark of life in it. But one sign of hope shone, his fingers twitched every time his Heart beated.

~~~~
Asura's Power: 60,200 / 99,999

Narora's Control: 1% / 100%
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:32 pm

"You can try to kill me. But you will fail. Come on narora! I know you're in there somewhere! help me fight this bastard!" She tried yelling to tap into Narora's mind. Otherwise, right now, Rakku was just using her martial arts skills on the kishin.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm

The Kishin just laughed wall dodging her attemps to hit him. What did hit him, didn't effect him to much. He used the other side of the black blade on the scythe, the dull part, and swated her aside with it.

~~~Narora's Mindscape~~~

Narora's hand continued to twitch every now and then. The blood on the ground was slowing down, and starting to crawl back toward his injuries, slowly regrowing them.

~~~~
Asura's Power: 62,000 / 99,999

Narora's Control: 3% / 100%
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:23 pm

"You don't seem like you want to hurt me." Rakku dodged it as he tried to swat her away. She elbowed it in the cheek, then punched it's face with as much strength as she could muster to hit it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:12 am

the kishin was thrown into the air by her attacks, but easily fliped and regained its ballance. He continued to laugh. "Thats because I like to play with my pray before I kill it." He did something really freaky then, he opened his mouth and let his abnormally long tounge lick all over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 am

"Come on Narora. I need your help. This...thing is too powerful for me alone." Rakku continued to try to tap into Narora's mind. If he was still there. She grabbed a few random items around the room and used them as weapons against the kishin. She slashed at it at the areas that were vulnerable for her to attack
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Asura simply dodged, weaved, and blocked her attempts. "I told you already, HE'S DEAD!!!" He swung the scythe down at her right shoulder, if it hit right, it would cut down her right shoulder to her stomach.

~~~~Narora's Mindscape~~~~

Narora's blood was only half there now, and he was starting to breath. His arm, leg, and eye were back, having been restored since it was his mind.

Life returned to his eyes as they began to flick around, taking in his suroundings. His face twitched to an angry expression as he regained slight motor functions.

~~~~

Asura's Power: 64,000 / 99,999

Narora's Control: 25% / 100%
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Rakku moved out of the way before the attack could hit her too much. It still drew a lot of blood but she could still maneuver well. "I won't believe it! I know you're lying!'' Rakku yelled. She punched the kishin in the stomach again because her feeble attempts to slice and break skin failed. "Narora's still alive somewhere in there! I just know it!"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Asura grinned. "Heh, believe what you want. But who's the one currently in control of his body?" He asked. "Ya know, the one thing that ran through his mind before he died, was 'i didn't get to tell her i loved her.'" He said, making fake facial expressions and movements to match it, then laughed out loud, letting the power from his soul whip around him. "If you ask me, i think its just a bunch of bullshit! Emotions only make you humans weak." Then his grin vanished, as if he was serious. "i'm strong though, i have not emotions. I don not fear Pain!" He charged once again, an insane look on his face.

~~~~Narora's Mindscape~~~~

Narora was pushing himself up, his blood mated hair was slowly turning white again. Once he was on his knees, he focused, and his soul exploded out around him, normal sized. But its big, red eye had a single Red Kishin eye next to it.

When Narora reopened his eyes, his right one had changed to Asura's Kishin eye. 'It's my body... you can't have it!'

~~~~

Asura's Power: 80,000/99,999

Narora's Control: 50% / 100%
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Her eyes began to tear up. Maybe Narora truly was dead. No. Rakku refused to believe so, no matter how creepishly convincing it was. "No. You're wrong. Emotions are what make us strong. They help us fight for the ones that we love!" Rakku found a syringe and sliced herself with it in the lower wrist. She lunged at the kishin, slicing it's arm. It was still Narora's body, and if he was still alive, she didn't want to kill him. Rakku quickly shoved the part on her arm where she sliced against the kishin's small wound that Rakku had created.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

The Kishin's face turned to one of panic as he knocked Rakku away. "NO! I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU!!" When he jumped back, he seemed to be in pain as he held his head, his soul going berserk and lashing out as it shrunk.

First the eye on his forehead vanished, and his right eye changed back into one of Narora's Red ones. The Red one moved independent of the other one, turning to look at the other half of the body.

"NO!! Don't you get it!!! I was put in your body for a reason! I must exist!!!" He let out another scream of pain as the soul vanished, only to be replaced by Narora's own Silver soul. He just stood there, face toward the sealing as he regained his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm

"Narora? I-is it you?" She said. She got a little bit closer to see if it really was him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Narora's head tilted toward her, his red eyes normal as they blinked once. "Ah... i think..." He fell onto a bed, holding a hand to his head. "i'm just surprised i know who the hell i am..."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm

"Are you alright?" Rakku was overjoyed that Narora was back. She took a chair and sat next to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Naora grunted, and removed his hand, turning his right eye to her. It was just like Asura's, a Kishin eye. "Does this count as ok?" He asked. Though his voice was morphed, it was still him, due to the glint in his eye. That and his soul wasn't red, it was still silver save for the one Red Kishin eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next