Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptyTraining Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rakku

EXP : 5408

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

"God damn Kishin! We will kill it. When it becomes brave enough to fight us face to face. We will end this madness." Rakku swore. It was possible. They just had to get stronger. Later though. Now they had to focus on Narora and healing him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5458

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Narora let out a laughter, the eye returning to normal. "I wish it was that easy. He's really strong. Bastard killed me. In my mind." He sighed, placing his hands behind his head, then remembered something.

He sat up, elbows hefting him up. "What did he talk to you about? I could hear him threatening to kill you, bragging on how he killed me, and how strong he was."
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 pm

"Yeah, he said he didn't feel pain, how he had no emotions, bragging about himself. He also told me your last thoughts before he killed you..."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Narora thought over it. "Well the first 3 aren't a surprise. But the last one... i can't..." He put a hand to his head.

'OI!! What did you mean by that!!!' Narora screamed in his head. There was a groan and a voice answered back, Asura's.

'You don't remember? your last thoughts. 'I didn't get to tell her i loved her.'' He said back, though he didn't have any playfullness in his voice.

Narora tilted his head slightly, thinking. He blinked once, twice, three times then almost passed out as his face turned a deep crimson. 'YOU TOLD HER THAT!!!'
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

"Narora?! Oh God, not another kishin attack!" She didn't see another eye appear. He might have just passed out because of how weak he might have been.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Narora opened his eyes and waved his hands around. "no no no!!! just a conversation.... i was asking him about that last bit..." he turned slightly red again.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm

"What do you mean? A conversation with the Kishin?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Narora nodded. "ya, thats how he keeps taking control. He keeps talking to me all the time and wont shut up. And by that, i mean he wont' stop talking about his past. He doesn't really talk about killing, insanidy, etc. Its stuff that happened to him." He growled.

Then he fell back on the bed again.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

"Don't talk back to him. It's not a good idea in the first place. It's your mind, he's just inside of you, shut him up. You have more power unless he takes control of you."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Narora sighed. "its not that simple. i've tried everything to get this guy to shut up. My last option is to go to Shinigami-Sama and have him place a seal on me to seal away Asura's powers till i can control them."

Truth be told, he really didn't want to talk about the subject right now. He was already cursed with the nightmares he got every night, he didn't need much more.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

"That might be a good idea, but when you get your strength back. For now you might want to rest." She said.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Narora smiled and turned back to the sealing. He bit his lip, and spoke. "Hay... What would you do... if you fell in love with your best friend?" He asked out of the blue. Well, not for him cuz he was dealing with something like it...
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

"I don't know really...where'd that question come from?" Rakku asked. So the Kishin was right. She thought. In her mind she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Narora's mouth twitched. "Cuz when i am around that person and i wanna tell them, how would i?" He shifted his eyes from the ceiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm

"Tell them then. The worst they could do is say that they don't like you back." Rakku smiled.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 am

Narora let out a light laugh. "eh, i guess thats true... so-" He sat up, and turned to her. "I like you."
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 pm

"I like you too Narora." She twiddled with her fingers a bit. She was a bit nervous for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Narora grinned, then blinked blankly. A tumble weed seemd to blow by. ".......now what........"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:43 pm

"Uh... good question...Heh..." Rakku couldn't think of what next.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Narora laied back onto the bed. ".... hmmm...."

'OI-'

'NO!!! HELL NO!!!' Asura screamed at him before he could ask for anything. 'ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!?!" Narora's eyes turned to their Kishin form, Asura hid the third eye under his hair. He tried to act normal, then again, how do you act normal with Narora? Anyway, he sat up, and kissed Rakku, but just he was half an inch away from Rakku, he gave control back to Narora.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:10 pm

As he-or Asura,-kissed her, her eyes widened with happiness. When she got back to normal, which only took a few miliseconds, Rakku kissed him back and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Narora just sat there, absent-mindedly kissing her, but asura knocked him out of it with a loud PAY ATTENTION. and so, half fearing for his life, and half enjoying it, he payed attention to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Rakku broke off the kiss. "The kishin made you do that huh? It actually can be useful for things other than beating the living shit out of us."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Narora blinked and groaned. "man, i guess..."

'THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!!' he screamed.

'WHAT THE HELL ELSE DID YOU WANT ME TO DO!?' Asura screamed back.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 pm

She smiled. "I liked it. You're a good kisser."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)   Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Kishin Blood (Open to any looking for a fight XD)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next