Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWhat is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWhat is fun, and what is boring? (Open) Empty 
Narora Senoku
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWhat is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWhat is fun, and what is boring? (Open) Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Kio walked around sighing with a disgusted face at everything. Not even. Not perfect. Disgusting. Kio groaned not only by her OCD moment at the time, but also because she was bored. Rockz was at home practicing and Kio left to get out of the house. Mimii, her younger sister, came along. "Onee~chan, what are we gonna do today?". Kio snapped back to reality. "U-Um.....I don't know exactly. We could-". "No more even stuff! IT'S BORING!". Mimii had an anime vein. "A-Ah!". Kio sighed and looked around, trying to find what her sister would enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Mimii found a playground and dragged her sister over so they could play. "Be careful Mimii~chan.". "OKAY!". Mimii ran off and began to play with all the swings and slides. She's so energetic, and care free. She reminds me of mom. Kio chuckled and watched her sister. Hmmmm. 'No more even stuff! Its boring!'. Is it boring? Kio sighed heavily thinking through her sisters words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Kio yawned pulling out her favorite book and began to read hearing her sister's joy filled laughter. Mimii ran around, swigged, and played hide in seek with some other kids that were there. "Weeeeee! Hahaha! Huh?". Mimii saw a blue stone and picked it up looking at it with interest. It was perfectly round, perfectly colord, even on both sides. "This is something Onee~chan would like.". Mimii smiled happily at the stone and put it in her pocket. I'll give it to her as a present! The perfect sister present!. Hahaha! Mimii ran around some more enjoying herself, also looking for more symmetrical things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Kio continued to read hearing her sisters laughter, and smiled. I wonder what is so fun. Kio peered up seeing her sister just run around. R-Running? That's what's so much fun? Kio had a sweat drop. She takes after dad. Kio sighed and went back to her book. Mimii continued to play with the other kids looking back to her sister. I wish Onee~chan would do something more fun. She's so boring when she gets out of the house. Mimii just shook her head and went back to playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 am

Kio closed her book and stood up from the bench she was sitting on. "Oi! Mimii~chan!". Kio walked over to her little sister playing on the swing. "H-Hai!". Mimii looked up at her sister and gave her a questioning look. "Lets play a game!". Kio smiled. "Better not be another 'find whats even' game. Thats boring!". Kio had a sweat drop. "N-No. Its not. Lets play tag!". Kio smiled and her sisters face was brighter than christmas lights. "Yay! You never asked to play that game! The only time we played was back home in Tokyo!". Mimii jumped off the swing and ran off around the playground. "Catch me if you can Onee~chan!". Kio smirked and nodded. "Here I come!". Kio began to chase her younger sister around, unfortunately, being to klutzy to keep up with her younger sister. "Ah!". Kio kept tripping over her own feet. "Oneeeeee~chaaaaan! You really have no coordination, do you?". Mimii teased her old sibling that had trouble trying to catch her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 am

Kio sat on her knees with a sweat drop. "W-Well....no, not really. Hehe.". Kio blushed embarrassed by the true fact about her. Mimii was always better at sports and such, even though she was the youngest. Kio just never had, not only the coordination, but the energy to run around. "Jeez. Even when I was her age I was never that fast on my feet.". Kio sighed standing up and brushing herself off. Alright, time to get serious. "Listen up! I'll catch you. Its not all about a physical challenge, but smarts as well. And my dear Mimii, you know I'm stronger in that department than anyone you've met!". Kio smirked her sister only shaking her head. "Come now Onee~chan, its taaaag. Nothing having to do with smarts. Plus- W-Wha!". Kio leaped right over her sister and tagged her small head. Got ya! "Your it.". Kio chuckled as she landed behind her sister. "T-Thats cheating! You distracted me.". Kio nodded with a sly smirk. Mimii just pouted and began to chase her older sister. "U-Uh oh!". Kio had a sweat drop and ran off trying to stay on her feet so her little sister couldn't at least be in reach of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

Kio gave up and fell to the ground. N-No more. Kio pulled out a white flag and waved it around. Mimii had a sweat drop. O-Onee~chan....r-really? Mimii walked over to her sister and pouted. "You give up to easy when it comes to games like these.". "Y-Yeah I know....". Kio let out a sigh and flipped onto her back looking up to the sky. Mimii smiled and laid on her back next to her sister. "Mimii, do you miss mom and dad? Do you miss Tokyo?". Kio glanced to Mimii. "Hmmmm, yeah, a bit.". Kio sighed and looked back to the sky. "Then-". "But that doesn't mean I wanna go home. I like it here to even though I might not have as many friends. I still have you! Hehe.". Mimii smiled and grabbed her sisters hand. Kio blinked, then smiled and chuckled. "So, was this fun, or boring?". "Fun!". Mimii chuckled as Kio laughed. "What do you find fun, Mimii~chan?". "U-Ummm, well, anything interesting and exciting, unlike the stuff you like.". Kio had a sweat drop. "B-But that stuff's fun too. Its like a giant puzzle. Even numbers, that is fun.". "No its not. Plus, its symmetry, not even numbers....". "No! Symmetry is having the same thing on the same side. Even numbers have to be even! Like the number four or two or eight! That's even, when symmetry can be even or odd-". Mimii just gave her sister a dull glare. "B.O.R.I.N.G.". Kio had a sweat drop and went back to the blue sky. "Don't you like to do anything else?". "Well, um, music.....that's fun, I guess.". "Yeah! Music! Hehe, the kind that you and Rockz make is so cool! Its all robotic and stuff.". Kio sighed. "Yeah. It is fun.". Kio smiled slightly thinking of all the music they had made over the years. "And its called techno. I can teach you sometime. I bet Rockz wouldn't mind having another rock star.". "Ah! Yeah! Rock and roll! Haha!". "Hahaha, that's my little rock star.". They did a fist pound, then Mimii stood up and began dancing and singing some weird tune of her own. Kio sat up and watched chuckling at her sisters enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Rockz walked up behind the two girls watching with a confused look. "U-Um, do I want to know...?". Kio blinks then looks behind her and smiles to Rockz. "Hey there. How's it going?". "Hm? Oh, ya know, the usual.". "I see.". Kio sighs as she hears Mimii stampede towards them, rather, towards Rockz. "Nii-nii!". Mimii jumped into Rockz's arms for a hug. "Awwwww, so kawii!". Kio snicked as Rockz ignored her and smiled to Mimii. "Hey Mimii, had fun?". "Yep!". Rockz set Mimii down and looked at Kio. "I was thinking we study more. What do you think?". Kio pouted and sighed. "Hmmmm, do we have to....?". Rockz had an anime vein and was ready to hit Kio on the head. "You were the one who wanted to in the library!!!!". Kio had a sweat drop and shrugged. "Okay, okay. We can study later. Don't you do anything fun in your dull life?". "I'll have you know-!". "Boring.". Mimii sighed and walked away from the argument that was taking place. "We can study later, you bump on the log. Lets play some hide in go seek or tag.". Kio smiled giving a thumbs up, but was smacked against the head by Rockz and his foot. "That may be fun for you, but I'm a little to old for that and so are you!". "Ah! Ow!". Kio rubbed her head and sighed. "Jerk.". Kio grumbled as Rockz was ready to kick her again. Mimii watched from a swing slightly amused at Rockz and Kio. Weirdo's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Rockz took a deep breath, then sighed. "Alright, how about this, we can go around town and explore. But, we need to study when we get back and tomorrow.". Kio sighed and stood up brushing herself off. "Fine. Its a deal.". Rockz gave a small smile. "Ya know, your hobbies are really boring.". Kio chuckled and rested a hand on Rockz shoulder. "Oh, and like yours are anymore exciting?". "Yes, they are! Haha!". Kio shook her head as Rockz sighed. Here we go again. "What can be more fun then finding what truly is beautiful in this world!". A lot of things. Rockz just rolled his eyes. "Kio, I think you need some help, or at least finding some one who understands your weir- I mean your 'intriguing' fascination.". But chances of that or 0 to none. "Hmmm, you just can't open your mind to the amazing things in this world.". Kio just shrugged and walked over to her little sister by the swings. A-Amazing things? Rockz stood there blinking, trying to comprehend Kio's little speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)   What is fun, and what is boring? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What is fun, and what is boring? (Open)
Page 1 of 1