Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptyKicking Back (OPEN) EmptyKicking Back (OPEN) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Kicking Back (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

EXP : 5297

Kicking Back (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm

A yawn was heard from beneath a tree. Crimson red eyes slowly opened staring out over the Shibusen academy. A long black cloak fluttered as a soft breeze blew by. In the shadow of the tree was a 7'5 foot tall male wearing a long black high collared cloak with a wide brimmed black hat. The two articles of clothing covers his entire form hiding everything else from view. A 19 year old was sitting on a branch abhove him. He had flowing dark hair dressed in a purple kimono that was opened up at his chest. He sat on the branch and looked down at his meister is dark purple eyes watching him never saying a word.

The cloaked figure stared at his weapon and slowly got to his feet. He tipped his hat as his long black hair flowed down the back of his cloak reaching mid air. His hair was spiked held in a ponytail. The male brushed his cloak off showing his pale white hands. He lifted his hat up and looked around it was peaceful today just how he liked it. His weapon leapt down landing beside him in a crouch position.

The male stood up not as tall as his meister but fairly tall around 6'8 foot. he had an athletic buil;d with a pair of swords on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm

It was i beautiful day. the birds were chirping and all was right. Stachi had just walked out of the library and yawning. He just read five books in under 45 minutes. He was tired of reading for the day, so he decided to take a run around the academy. It didn't take him very long to run around the building twice and he wasn't very tired ether. He then came across a man who he had never seen before. As far as he could remember. So he decided to say hi. Sup,dude? He says while walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm

The male turned as he heard a voice across from him. The meister turned his cloak fluttering showing the twin wakizashi on his hip as he turned to face Stachi. He stared down at the male towering over him as his crimson eyes seemed to pierce into his soul./ The black snake like slits inside seeming to dance. The other male looked at the male an emotionless expression on his face. The robed male loked at the boy, "Who are you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Stachi Quartet. whats yours. He says while looking at the older man with a smile. Most people would probaly get scared of someone like him. But stachi didn't even look like he had the slightest sign of discomfort. Stachi wasn't really scared of anything. His clueless adititude kept him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm

The male looked at him this kid wasn't afraid of him most people he had come across were even Witches were scared of his appearance. He merely chuckled his chuckle cold and dark as he stared at him. He slowly spoke in a chilling cold voice, "Makai, Makai Kasai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Nice to meet you Makai. He said in a cheery voice. I haven't seen you around here before. you go to this academy? He says with a smile. he then looked back at the academy to see if his partner was out looking for him. He then loks back at makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Makai stared at the teen as he spoke in a cheery voice. His eyes narrowed as the thought of being at the academy still, 'No i don't. I graduated years ago." His weapon leapt onto a branch and looked down at the two as they spoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Really? cool. Stachi says with his hands in his pocket. His good hearing and senses started to kick in as heard someone sound like they jumped on a tree. Stachi looked up and saw a man who was one a branch listening to them talk. Uhh.... the only thing he could say. The lone man seemed to make Stachi feel akward.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 pm

The 19 year old in the tree stared down at Stachi with a bored expression. he laid against the treee and seemed to have fallen asleep. makai looked at his weapon and rolled his eyes. He laid against a tree and stared at Stachi, "Was there anything you needed Mr Meister." He slowly folded his arms as he looked him up and down carefully studying him. he didn't trust him at the moment and he wouldn't for some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm

No not really just wanted to say hello. He said while scratching the back of his head. Stachi had started to get a weird feeling from Makai and his weapon. Like the feeling you'd get if you walked into a bar and everyone starts to stare at you. But stachi held it together.He was also surprised that his partner hasn't found him yet.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Jushiro sat up on the tree slowly opened his eyes. he looked down at his meister, "Makai-sama why are w still here talking to this child?" The weapon jumped down in a crouched position his cold gaze staring at Stachi as he looked at him, 'I don't trust him especially when his weapon has chose not to show itself." Makai looked at his weapon and stared at him, 'enough Jushiro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Stachi didn't say anything he just stood there for a second. The weapon, but only for a quick second reminded him of of his father. His emotions started to change from happy to anger. But he kept it from changing even more. It was Stachi's evil side trying to come out. Then there was a sharp pain in the left side of his head. A-agrh... He says while covering his left eye. Man, why did it come up here of all times. He thought in the deepest part of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Makai looked at him as the boy suddenly covered his left eye. he seemed to be in pain for some reason/ He raised an eyebrow as he stared at him watching him. His arms slowly folded as he watched the boy wandering what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Stachi just stood there he had one arm folded and the another one on top of it covering it with his hand. The pain started to grow faster. ohhh looks like that guy brought back some unhappy memories huh? A voice starts to talk inside of Stachi's head. a-argh why can't you just leave me alone. stachi says in his mind. Heyy! Stachi! Stachi then hears a voice from behind him it was his partner Amu. Y-yeah? he says back to Amu. Huh? who are they? She asked with a questioning voice.

Their just some people i just met.
He says with a normal voice trying to hide his pain. Whats the matter feeling alittle light headed? hahahahaha!! the voice says in his head. I just don't see why you won't just kill them all ready. the voice says. shut up.shut up. your not going to get to me. He says while the headache was getting bigger. his eye color was slowly started to change.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Jushiro looked to Amu as she suddenly appeared callign Stachi's name. The weapon looked at her as she finally appeared. he scowled as he looked at his meister. makai was watching the boy carefully as he spoke to her answering her question. He could see the boys pain regardless of how he tried to hide it. He watched the boys eyes start to change something was defenitaly wrong here. he slid a hand inside his cloak and grabbed the hilt of one of his blades just encase something went wrong, "You Girl since i don't know your name you'll have to forgive my rudeness. But something seems to be wrong with your meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Hm? She said while then looking at Stachi her facial expression started to change. Stachi!! she said with pure dread in her eyes. Damn your persistant. oh well i'll just keep wearing you down until you crack. he said with a chuckle.

Amu quickly took out a cigarette and lit it. But it wasn't a regular cigarette it was made by Stachi to keep him going crazy. Stachi looked at the cigarette with with pure evil in his eyes. T-thanks Amu. He said while starting to smoke it. Why you little. i'll be back just like always. the voice says with another chuckle.And while dissappearing along with the headache. His eyes started to turn back to normal. Thanks Amu. I don't know what i'd do with out you. He says with a small smile. He then crouched down and put his head down.Geez Stachi your going to give me a heart attack one day. she says with a small laugh.yeah i guess so....
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Makai looked at the two as Amu pulled out a cigeratte and lit it up handing it to Stachi who began to smoke it. His eyes returning to normal as he seemed to calm down all pain gone. makai folded his arms as he looked at the boy. Something was defentialy odd with this child. makai approached him and knelt to his eye level, 'It is probably none of my business. But i wish to know what was thta just now. If you do not mind me asking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Sure thing. He says while looking at Makai. When i was born i was born with two sides to me. One the good side. Which is who your talking to now. And the Evil side the one that you don't ever want to see. He says with a normal face. Me and him both inhabit the same body. He wants control over it and so do I. He comes out when i'm Mad,anger,hurt,etc. if that happens he will completely take over my body. And do whatever he likes to do most...Kill. But i stop him from doing so by smoking what i call and made, "reformation cigarettes". It helps me fight him off for awhile. i'm what most people would like to stay a way from.hahaha He says while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Makai reached out placing a hand on the kids head as he spoke of his past, "Kid were both odd balls aren't we. They stay away from you because of your other side. They vstay away from me thanks to my outer personality. And my soul>" His soul appeared behind him. it was pitch black with dark red eyes with slits in them like Makai's. It had sharp teeth and was laughing a crimson Aurora around it before it vanished, "Fear is what they feel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am

stachi looked down but with a smile. yeah, i guess your right. Stachi says while sighing. He then looked at Amu. she smiled back at him. He then got up and put his hand on her shoulder. Yeah thats why i got her. She's the only one who never seemed scared of me. He says while looking back at Makai with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am

makai looked at Amu before raising his pinke staring at the two fo them ,."Are you two together? You know lovers?" he stared at them with a blank expression as he said that, Jushiro looked at Makai with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

As soon as they heard that Amu started to blush. She then looked at the ground. And stachi looks up at the sky. And then looks back at Makai. Yeah we are. He says to Makai. Amu then started to blush alittle more.Stachi then looked at Amu. Uhh are you all right? He says with a smile.mmhmm she says while nodding.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am

Makai gave a small chuckle at her blush. he sat on a small stump and stared at them, 'To be young again." Jushiro glanced at his meister something was odd he was never like this its like he had a compelte change in personality yet his soul was still the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am

Heh. he said with a small chuckle. Amu smiled at Makai. he then popped his neck.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am

The 25 year old stood up and slowly began to walk away. He waved to them as he left, 'It was nice meeting the two of you> if you ever need help with a mission look me up." he waved goodbye as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back (OPEN)   Kicking Back (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next