Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySparing Royal (Open to All) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySparing Royal (Open to All) Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Sparing Royal (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

EXP : 5307

Sparing Royal (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Makai yawned as he sat on a brick wall twirling a dart in his hand. he grabbed it and threw it a at a dart board. The male leaned back against a wall behind him as he looked up at the night sky. He had sent requests out around the academy. A poster with the permission of death. It was a giant battle royal./ Well spar actually between students. An all out contest everyone mesiter, weapon team for themselves. You could gang up on opponents or fight them one on one. it didn't matter. The entire thing was designed to help everyone get stronger and you could join know matter your rank.

Makai yawned again the main goal he was after was to see which three meisters and weapons he would pick to train. After all he needed to gain the trust of some of the other meisters and weapons so they wouldn;t suspect him of being a traitor. Plus this way he could find out the weaknesses of the other meisters and weapons so he could take them down in an instant if they came after him once he was discovered.

Jushiro was sitting on a poll hovering above his meister. he looked at his meister with an odd expression. Why had his meister decided to join that witch? He wouldn't question his meister he could follow him to the grave if necessary. he would always be loyal regardless. Makai was his meister his only meister know one else. He had meisters before but none of them could wield him like Makai they were all weak compared to makai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Stachi and Amu had gotten a in request to a battle royal.On a normal basic Stachi would have denied it.But he was felling really bored lately so he decided to go.He really didn't do it to win he just wanted to have a fun time.When he got there he saw Makai and Jushiro. Hey whats up?

Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Makai looked over to Stachi and Amu as he sensed them coming towards him. He got up landing on his feet as more meister's and weapons arrived of all rank. he looked over to Stachi as he soke to him, "Just waiting for the rest of the competitors."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

EXP : 5062

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am

Riku stormed down the halls after reading the posters that were around, Kuro was right behind him hot on his heels as she wore her long black dress and Riku in his normal long solid black cloak and blindfold. As he rounded the corner to where Makai was, he was walking so fast they could hear the cloak ruffle in the wind a little.

"Makai Kasai, i presume?" He saw Stachi Quartet standing there as well "Ah, good evening Mr. Quartet." he then faced Makai again "This tournament you are holding, i had a few things to say. First, since i am head of the Duels and fights board, as well as the teacher of the AP dueling,stealth and weapon control, I am required to proctor this, However i have read the flyer full and agree to your rules so everything should run smoothly, aside from proctoring the matches i would also like to enter myself into the match, seeded of course because you cant have me fighting these students it would be disastrous."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am

Makai turned as he heard someone call his name. He looked at Riku hands in his pockets a bored expression on his features as the teacher spoke to him. He merey looked at him listening to his every word. makai jumepd up landing on a brick wall. he sat down looking at Riku and his weapon, "Thats fine with me. if you want an opponents i'll be mroe than gladly to take you on. But know this you can fight your students and they can fight you. if you don't want to fight back thats fine."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:30 am

Riku laughed as Makai told him that he would be allowed to fight other students "Its not that i wouldnt fight a student its just that most of the kids here are slow, well all of them, i have only gotten 1 day into my class and due to some ignorant asses i haven't gotten to the teaching part yet. These students lack speed, skill and most of all determination. Most dont even know how to sync up their wave lengths yet. I'd hate to watch a student presume me over and over again until they passed out of exhaustion."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 am

Makai yawned as he looked over at Riku with a bored look, 'I know what you mean. Some of the kids are just weaklings. But every meister and Weapon is valuable in this day and age no matter how weak they are." he jumped up landing back on the ground Jushiro slowly approaching his meister standing beside him watching Riku and his weapon. makai gave a loud yawn, 'Wonder which of these kids will actually prove a challenge for me. Only decent fight i had was against one of the three witch lords a few days ago. Forced me to remove my restraints."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 am

"I am young, im only 18 but i was born with a gift, not a out of the ordinary gift, but a gift everyone is born with except i chose to utilize it, most people dont even consider it, because of laziness or other reasons. I dont remember much before a few months ago when i woke up in a ditch in the desert wearing this black cloak and this lovely woman sitting next to me saying Riku, wake up. But as far as i have seen no one here has shown me any kid of combat skill worth noting at all, i haven't seen you fight so i wont comment, the only i fear would be Shinigami-san, but i haven't seen him fight either. The kids think that just because im only 2 years older that im just as weak as them or that ill be a nice teacher but i could crush any of them just using my own wavelength." Riku had his arms crossed as he usually does taking his masculine stance "I haven't been able to preform a soul resonance in a long time, since i woke up in the desert, i suppose i have amnesia or something, but its not the problem with matching the lengths its just that my length has been fluctuating around her for some reason, im still trying to figure it out."

Kuro stood next to Riku, she was almost leaning on him. Her long black hair flowed down past her waist, she had placed her hands on her slender hips and looked Makai and Jushiro up and down but never spoke.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 am

Makai looked at Riku as he spoke softy. It didn't want to hear his life story. But he lsitened to him carefulyl as he spoke taking in everything he said. He gave a soft chuckle, "Hm i've only been with Jushiro what four years now. I was doing missions from the age of 10 going through numerous weapons none of em worked for me. Their souls never matched mine. Spent five years killing Kishin and Witches without a weapon. Then met Jushiro here. Souls were a perfect wave length." he yawned softly as he leaned against a wall pulling out a bottle of wine and taking as sip form it.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

Riku shrugged giving a slight smile and chuckle "Well you see, my problem is, i feel that if my wavelength is perfect with another's, it wont work out. Opposites attract, rightnow all i know is, I am Riku, a teacher at Shibusen. I know nothing of my past or how Kuro and i met, she cant remeber either. I havent much time for missions, i h ad been living on my own in death city until i got a message from Shinigami-san, apparently he knows me or something, he said we would talk about the past some other time, which ofcourse frustrated me but, i agreed to teach at his school for him, he seemed to know im good at combat when even i didnt."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 am

Makai placed his hands in his pockets as RIku spoke to him chuckling with a slight smile. He moved his head to the side as he watched him speak about more of his past. He merely yawned as he took another swig of sake, 'Interesting. I msut ask but have you heard about the two spies that are in the academy?" he watched RIku waiting to see what the Teacher's reply would be to his question
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:14 am

Riku shrugged for he himself didnt even know his true intentions yet "Spies? hm. Well if the spies need to be dealt with they will, if not, they wont. Either way im not worried about it."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

Makai chuckled softly at Riku's reaction. Folding his arms he looked at the other meister with a bored expression as always. Jushiro looked at Kuro studying her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 am

Kuro took one look at both the men in front of her, slightly hid behind Riku and hung on him like she normally does, however this slightly irritated Riku because she did it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 am

Jushiro stared at her with a stone cold intimidating impression. His eyes as if piercing into ehr very soul as he stared at her. His soul appeared behind him it was dark purple with crimson red eyes. It held a cold expression on its face. it expression soon turned murderous a fanged grin on its features as it laughed demonically. Jushiro's eyes began to wide a dark smirk spreading over his features. makai turned to Jushir, 'Enough!" The weapon nodded his soul vanished along with his look.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 am

Kuro leaned in and whispered something to Riku, moments later Riku started to laugh but then contained himself and turned to her "Well thats not nice at all, why do you always say that about everyone you meet? It just doesn't suit you ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai/Jushiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Makai turned to face riku as he started to laugh only to contain himself. he raised an eyebrow looking at him then at Kuro. He folded his arms slightly, 'Did i happen to miss something?" he rstarted at the two with a bored expression as he waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Riku brought back his composure, he stood up straight and went back to his normal blank face "Its just that, you didnt have to tell Jushiro to stop, Kuro isnt intimidate." Riku glanced at her giving her a slightly annoyed look "She just like to hang on me as if im her boyfriend or something, and she thought it was rather funny what Jushiro was doing, also she said she would like to see him laying in a puddle of blood, but of couse i wouldn't allow that, Shes very pretty but shes too honest and hates most others, and she never talks to anyone but me normally."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Royal (Open to All)   Sparing Royal (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparing Royal (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1