Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Bored....(Open) EmptyBored....(Open) EmptyBored....(Open) Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Bored....(Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Bored....(Open) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Bored....(Open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Bored....(Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Bored....(Open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Bored....(Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Bored....(Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Bored....(Open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Bored....(Open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Bored....(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiko

Aiko

EXP : 5147

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Aiko was sitting at the steps of the DWMA. He was bored and wanted to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Naught

EXP : 5587

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Naught fell from above landing straight on his head and while he fought to keep his consciousness he spoke. "Tried..to keep....my balance.."
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm

''Hmm where you come from? Seems you gotta be a monkey to climb that high.'' Aiko said looking above and then looking at Naught.''What's your name?''
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

He jumped up but a little to fast causing his head to pound in pain. He looked up to where he fell from thinking he should actually be dead but he shrugged it off and smiled. He reached his hand out to Aiko. "Im Naught! And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Aiko jumped up as he grabbed his hand ''I'm Aiko a weapon. Are you at DWMA?'' Aiko said as he let go of Naught's hand.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

He nodded a little too quickly, then again he may have had too much candy and cookies before he came out. He replied again "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

''Of course I am. That's why I asked the question. You a weapon or meister?''
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

He smiled proudly and balled his hand up in a fist putting it over his chest. "Im a two star meister!" His smile didn't fade away at all but he was curious about Aiko. "Are you a meister as well?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

''No I'm a one star weapon.'' Aiko starts to laugh as he says ''I wanna do a mission but my meister doesnt want to. I think it'll take me a long time to become a death scythe.''
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Naught rubbed his chin amused. "Come to think of it, everytime I see a weapon these days their without their meisters." He laughed to himself and raised his finger as if he had an idea. "You can always go alone, if you can handle yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 pm

''I know that I cant handle myself alone. That's why I want to learn some hand on hand combat's so I can protect myself without my meister around. I wanna kick ass alone sometimes.......so you have a weapon already or do you role alone?'' Aiko said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm

He paused and looked down as his smiled faded. "No, I don't have a weapon." Then he perked up and that goofy grin returned. "But I still have time to look for one! And if you want maybe sometimes we can train together!"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

''Hey what a good idea. So what techniques can you train me? I wanna learn some martial art technique or something like that.'' Aiko said grinning even more and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Naught frowned. "Caught fire a little earlier than I expected." He snickered. "Perhaps I could teach you a little something but it might not be easy."
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Aiko frowned in confusion as he said ''What is it? Anything will be easy for me.''
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Naught snickered again. "Sure it is." He twirled in little circles until he grew dizzy and fell out on the floor. "Hey before we start can you do me just a little favor?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

''I'd do anything for you to make me learn that technique.'' Aiko said spinning his eyes until Naught fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:43 pm

An evil grin crossed his face. "Good, great, in that case..I know we're in the forest but..can you get me some milk?" He tried to get up but proved to dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm

''How am I supposed to get milk inside a forest? That's impossible and makes no sense.'' Aiko said with a stern face.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 pm

"Not just any milk! Strawberry milk!!" Naught's eyes swirled as he thought about have some strawberry milk. "You can do anything in a forest!!"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 pm

''Can you come with me? Just in case there is a Kishin there and I need protection since I'm a weapon.'' Aiko said worried.
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:58 pm

He frowned. "That kinda defeats the purpose but sure!" He sprung up no longer dizzy and looked around realizing he was lost. "Uhh, you do know the way back right?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 pm

''I think so.....I've been here for about 1 year I think I would know the way by now.'' Something started to rustle in the bushes. Aiko jumped back a bit as he said ''What the hell is that?''
Back to top Go down
Naught

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Naught sighed. "Lets just pray it's the wind." He got in a battle stance just in case it was something that could possibly harm them and he gestured for Aiko to get behind him.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:10 pm

''Hey if it's a kishin hold him off and then I jump in the air and transform finishing off by slicing it in half.'' Aiko whispered as he backed away. A kishin ran out of the bushes as it charged after Naught and Aiko. It's eyes popped out as it had an evil grin. It had gray skin as it had 3 claws on it's left hand and nothing on its right. It screamed as it charged after the students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored....(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next