Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySearch for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Search for a Meister (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

EXP : 5468

Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 pm

"Hai, i can hear you in here" he reported back. He crawled out of the black blade, the top half of his body showing. "Sweet. 3 years without a meister. its kinda diffrent to have someone using me in a fight." He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://bnc.b1.jcink.com/
Rakku

EXP : 5418

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Rakku was a bit startled by Narora coming out of the blade. "We'll both get used to it. I'm new to this too."
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Narora smirked. "ya. i guess." He turned back into his human form. He stretched and let out a sigh. "Damn. being in that form really cramps me up." he poped a join in his neck. "so... what now?" He asked. looking between Stachi, Amu, and Rakku.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:07 pm

"Should we..." Rakku thought for a moment. "Should we train? Like a friendly spar between each other. If Stachi has a weapon. Though I'm guessing that Amu is the weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Stachi's eyes lit up when she said that...literally. All right! just what the doctor ordered.! He said with a loud voice. Amu sighed.Nows who's being loud... She said with one eye closed. Shut up. He said while holding his hands out. Hm?oh! She then jumped up in the air and transformed in two huge swords. Stachi then caught them and held them in his hands with no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 pm

"Go easy on me, I'm still new to this." Rakku said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Stachi smiled. Sure thing i'll go real easy. He said while then starting to think then snapped out of it. Sure lets do this.

Last edited by Stachi on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

( i think you mean Stachi, not Ero xD. Now we wait for Narora!)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 pm

(ty for waitin XD)

Narora grinned. "sweet!!" He morphed to his weapon form, flying into Rakku's hands. "Lets Do this!"
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:53 pm

(^^ Np!)
Rakku caught Narora then gripped the pole a little tightly. "Who's gonna make the first move?" Rakku asked.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 pm

"Us!" Narora shouted, His arm and head came from the blade, out of his arm came two scythe blades shot directly at Stachi and Amu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Stachi looked as two scythe blades shot directly at him. He then blocked it with one of the swords. And threw the other sword at them as if it was nothing. He then ran towards them while the sword he threw distracted them. He was very fast but the huge sword slowed him down.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:27 pm

As Stachi came close Rakku blocked the swords attack with Narora. She sliced at his stomach a couple of times. "This is harder than i thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Stachi blocked them and disappeared. He then reappeared on top of a tree. Nahh your just not trying hard enough. I was stronger than you when i didn't even had a weapon....No offense. Just act like you want to kill me. He said while waiting for the next move.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm

"THats not a problem for me!" Narora yelled. His white blade glowed black. "Rakku, Slice the white blade at him!" HE commented. The black on the blade burst into flames that burnt over it as if it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

"Whoa! Alright" Rakku did as instructed and ran at Stachi, slicing at him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

The white blade let the fire fly, it formed into a cressent of energy, though it is hard to tell what kind it is but it is deadly. And flied toward Stachi, almost at the speed of Death The Kid's shots.
Back to top Go down
Ero

EXP : 5035

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 pm

( i don't want to change accounts right now)

Stachi smiled at how fast it was going. He then dodged Rakku's attacks barely he then told Amu to turn into her pistol form. She did so. He then gripped it and started to shot at them with wavelengths.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin/Dual Scythe Master
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Narora grunted in annoyance. "I hope you can move fast, I can't form more than 5 scythe blades at a time unless we Resonate." He said within the black blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for a Meister (Open)   Search for a Meister (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for a Meister (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2