Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyBored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyBored....(Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyBored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyBored....(Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Bored....(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naught

EXP : 5587

Bored....(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Naught frowned and stretched his arms behind his head. Then when the Kishin had closed enough difference between them all he pushed both of his arms out into the kishins stomach attempting to disrupt it's soul so Aiko could finish him. Also, it just dawned on Naught that Aiko is a weapon and he is a meister and they could have tried a different approach.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

EXP : 5147

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 pm

''To easy!'' Aiko jumps in the air as he shouts ''Transform!'' His body started to glow as he transformed into a black and white keyblade. He charges down at the Kishin as he slices it in half. It gets sucked into something as his soul emerged. Aiko starts to smile as he sticks one arm and his head out.''My first soul I better hope it tastes good.'' He said as he grabbed the Kishin soul. He shoved it in his mouth as he swallowed it.''Wow it tastes like nothing. It's tasteless but at at least I got my first soul. Only 98 more and 1 witches soul before I become a Death Scythe!'' Aiko shouted as he grinned. Aiko returned to his human form as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Naught sat there puzzled. No matter how many times he saw it or heard of it, eating souls seemed gross to him. He watched Aiko and sat on the floor. "I dont think my stomach can hold the strawberry milk anymore." He twitched.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 pm

''If you where a weapon and eating a soul you'd think about being a death scythe instead of thinking how it taste.'' Aiko told Naught.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:42 pm

He grinned. "I suppose that's true." He got up and paced back and forth. "So, here's the deal. Im ready when you are but you owe me something in the future." He coughed. "Strawberry Milk." Then he faked another cough.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 pm

''Ready for what?'' Aiko said looking at Naught.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm

He whistled quietly. "Oh nothing." He was hoping that Aiko had forgotten that Naught was supposed to be teaching him something so he just kept quiet. "Hey it's pretty hot today isn't it?" He attempted to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

''No it feels chilly to me.'' Aiko said wondering why Naught would ask a question like that.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 pm

He paused. "Oh.." He thought of something to distract Aiko. He turned getting ready to run away when he realized that he was lost. "God damnit." He faced Aiko again thinking of small talk still meant to distract. "Uhh, so hows your meister?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm

''I just met her and she already starting to scare me. She says she's 'different from the others'. I dont get her though.''
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Naught frowned now a bit more serious than before. "Thats not good." He paused considering his words. "You guys have to try to understand each other especially if your partners. Or else it could cost you--" He cut his self off not sure how to phrase it.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 pm

''I ask her to tell me but she said I'll learn later on.''
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

He smiled trying to make it seem reassuring. "Im sure it'll all work out fine. And if it doesn't then, uh.. well, yeah." He frowned again wishing he hadn't said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 pm

''If it doesnt work then I'll be your weapon partner. Deal?'' Aiko said smiling at Naught.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Naught smiled. "So ready to abandon your partner." He did consider the thought though. He gave much thought to it then started twirling in circles again as his sillyness returned to him. He spun as fast as he could leaving a small circle.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 pm

''Yea if your ready.'' Aiko said grinnning.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 am

He smiled. "No way, its not fair." He grinned and then tilted his head from side to side idly. "Plus you two are a better match, you get to grow together." He stopped moving his head as he looked down at an insect crawling on his shoe. His body shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Looks like I gotta go. I'll see ya later though.'' Aiko said running looking in back of him. He kept on running until he went out of sight.

[Left topic]

Last edited by Aiko on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:16 pm

He stood there for a second considering sitting somewhere until he remembered he was lost. He ran following Aiko. "Hey, wait up!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored....(Open)   Bored....(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored....(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2