Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyLost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyLost (Open) - Page 3 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Lost (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Lost (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:33 am

"I-I don't wanna run.". She became stubborn and continued to pout, but stopped crying. "I just wanna walk.". She barried her face into her fox.
Back to top Go down
Naught

EXP : 5587

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 pm

He sighed. "Well, you could talk to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Mimii looked to him with sad eyes and a pouty face. "I want my Onee~chan. We've never been separated. I miss her, and Niinii.". She barried her face again. "All I know is that theres a sign by our apartment that has 4 even blue and purple stripes saying welcome with two foxes on each side.". She tried to think of a way back home, anything that could help them get her and him home.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 pm

He frowned. "Well it is kind of you fault for leaving." Then his face brightened not wanting to be to harsh to her he smiled. "But that's the fun parts of life!" He grabbed her wrist. "If you want we can start looking for your house right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Miimii became a little happier and nodded. "Yeah.". She giggled slightly and began to walk. "Lets go find Onee~chan!".
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 am

"So which way should we start?" He looked around in every direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Mimii pointed to a street that seemed some what familiar. "That way.". She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:35 pm

He ran down the path as he began to grow weak from all the running and carrying the girl. But, a smile spread across his face. "Alright!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Mimii felt him growing weaker but kept herself quite. "MIMII!". Mimii blinked and saw her sister running towards them at a full tilt. "O-On-". Mimii had tears starting to run down her rosy cheeks as she saw her beloved sister. "Mimii! Mimii!". Kio came running up to the two with open arms, breathing heavily with sweat dripping off her face like bullets. "Onee~chan!". Mimii slipped out of his hand and ran into her sisters open arms. "Thank the heavens, oh dear god thank you.". Kio had a stream of tears dripping down her face as she tightened her bear hug around her younger sister. "Thank you. Thank you so much! May I ask, who are you?". Kio looked up to the boy that was with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 pm

He sighed and sat on the floor. He was sweating and he was exhausted from all the running he had endured. He took a few deep breaths and finally looked up at the girl. "I'm Naught." It was safe to say that the girl was the other girl was the girls older sister. "You are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Kio let her sister go and stood up smiling. "Call me Kio.". She smiled softly. "Well, Naught, why don't you come with us and come to our place. I would love to make you something to eat and drink for your gratitude in finding my sister.". She walked over by him and gave out her hand. Mimii smiled watching the two, relived that she was now in her care of her loving sister again.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 pm

He blushed and looked away from them. He scratched his head as he thought. "I don't know if I should." He heard his stomach rumble and he was sure they could hear it too. He patted it and then smiled nervously as he looked back at them. "On second thought, I think I will take you up on your offer." He took her hand that she held out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:18 pm

She pulled him up and giggled. "Okay then, lets go.". She walked over to Mimii and took her hand. "Right this way.". She walked with her sister up the street to where there apartment was.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 am

He followed them not too far behind his stomach rumbling the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:06 pm

(Should we go to apartments or continue here? It doesn't matter to me. )
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 pm

(Lol, we could go to umm- wtf was that. Yeah we could go to the apartments..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
Sliver

Sliver

EXP : 3774

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:41 pm

What's up-sits on a roof tail sways ears flickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3