Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RPG for Soul Eater! You can be a student at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a witch, or even a kishin.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Roleplay has died. We have all migrated to some of the Affiliates at the bottom of the forum (to the left). you are welcome to join any of them.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
Rules and Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Race Information
 Storyline
 DWMA Quests
 Ranks
Admins
Mods
Taken Canons
Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Evans
Death the Kid
Franken Stein
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am
Top posters
Naught
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyLost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyLost (Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Narora Senoku
Rakku
Emira
Makai Kasai/Jushiro
Aiko
Vixen
Nora
Ryuta
kiema
Latest topics
» the new kishin in town
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm by SilverDiscord

» Just broke out of jail
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm by Sliver

» New demon girl at school from a gang
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Sliver

» Angel or deivl?
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm by Sliver

» Soul Eater 99 RPG
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 am by Ripjaw900

» A newcomer's encounter
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm by Sliver

» Assassin at his best, no room for error.
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 am by Sliver

» Amber the death scythe and snow the witch of ice
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Sliver

» Amber frist day
Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Sliver

Affiliate With Us!
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Soul Eater: Spirits Passing
Affiliates

Photobucket

Lost (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naught

EXP : 5587

Lost (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 pm

He frowned. "Geez who cares about those people anyway." He stepped aside as drool began rolling out from the corner of his mouth as he looked at the girl. "I can't wait for our order! It's gonna be so good." His eyes began to get swirly as he spaced out and drool began pouring from his mouth. He still held the girl and the drool was about to leak on her. Still, he just looked ahead thinking about his order reaching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 pm

AH! Her eyes twitched as she saw the drool and bopped him right on the head. "Chop!". She leaped out of his arms and looked at him. That was close. Whats with him? I haven't eaten in a long time, yet I don't do that. He reminds me of my friends back in Tokyo. "Boys.". She shook her head and sat down as the man placed their orders. "Arigatou gozaimasu.". She looked at Naught. "Sit.".

Last edited by Kio on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 pm

He took his ramen and his coffee and sat down as she commanded. He wasted no time in diving into his food. It splashed everywhere around him as he ate and he soon finished everything including his coffee. He looked at the girl who he had been carrying up until now and smiled. All done. "What now?"

(Nagato? =P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 pm

(Sorry! *sweat drop*)

She sighed as she ate silently. "Let me finish, then we can go play a game or something.". She continued to eat, not wanting to eat to quickly so she got a tummy ache. "Maybe you know my sister. She goes to a school around here. Her name is Kio.". She took out a picture and showed it to him.

(Picture:Lost (Open) - Page 2 KioTsuki-1-1)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Without even looking he sighed. "Nope, never heard of her never saw her." He leaned back and looked at his fingernails. He then looked down starting to get bored. "Are you hot?"

(Lol, no problem.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 pm

She blinked at his question. "What?". She didn't quite understand, a little confused by what he meant. She sighed and put the picture away. "If you mean that if I'm hot in temperature, the answer is no. I'm a little cold. But I'll survive.". She sighed and looked around trying to see if her sister would be around here.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 pm

He started fanning himself. "Im really hot." He frowned as sweat began drenching his face. "This is impossible." He kept wiping at his sweat but more beads kept falling. "Well, anyway, where do you want to go when your finished eating?"

(G2G Reply later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

She finished eat and drinking her tea. "Is there anywhere we could play some basketball?". Mimii smiled hoping there was. She and her sister would always play basketball with Rockz and some other boys in Tokyo. And like always, they beat them. But since they moved, they hadn't played in a while.

(Okay! Bye bye!)
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 pm

He frowned. "Sure why not?" He got up and began to leave forgetting to pay the bill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Mimii watched him leave blinking. "O-Oh!". She took out her small wallet and paid the bill. "Thanks again!". She got up and began to walk after him looking at her empty wallet. Geez. She sighed and closed it putting it away hugging her fox. Naught~kun didn't seem like he wants to play basketball. She pouts and looks around. Onee~chan. She walks behind Naught silently.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm

He turned around and looked at her as his body jumped. "Sorry I almost forgot about you!" He sighed. "Geez im a terrible guardian." He picked her up again and carried her to the nearest basketball court he knew of. "Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Mimii blinked and nodded still hugging her fox tightly. "Its okay.". She looked to the basketball court. "My sister and I always played back home.....but since we moved.....". She stops her self and shakes her head and smiles brightly to Naught. "U-Um, so do you like basketball or.....". She blinked wondering from the reaction before if he disliked it.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 pm

"It's okay." He nodded to her returning her smile and suddenly stopped moving. "We're here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm

She nodded and hopped out of his arms and walked over where there was a ball. "Okay, lets play.". She smiles setting her backpack and fox down. "I warn you though, I'm really good.". She giggles as she dribbles the ball in place.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 pm

He smiled and walked on to the court. "I suck." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

She giggled and began to run back and forth going straight for the hoop. "Well, I can teach you!". She jumped up and shoot for the hoop. "Its a fun game weather your good at it or not!". She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 pm

He just watched her not interested in stopping her. "Really now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 pm

The ball went through the hoop, not even hitting the rim or the back board. "Hm. Of course.". Mimii nodded and walked over picking up the ball and tossing it to Naught. "I know some people who can't play at all, but they still try and have fun. Ya know, there are other games that you can play with a basketball. Like H.O.R.S.E.". She giggles and watches him, then glance at her watch, then looks back at him. Onee~chan, hasn't even came looking for me, I bet. Hmmmmm. She pouts slightly but shakes it off and puts a smile back on.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:35 pm

He noticed her brief pout but decided to ignore it when she smiled. "So let's play h.o.r.s.e." He smiled. "Im pretty familiar with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Mimii nodded and walked up behind him. "Alright. You start!". She smiled trying not to think about her sister, due to it might making her cry.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm

"Nah, lady's first." He turned to face her. "Plus your probably better than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:52 pm

She nods silently and takes the ball, but it slips from her hands as she begins to cry. "I want Onee~chan!". She couldn't help it anymore. Her sister was gone from her too long. "Onee~chan! Onee~chan!". She beings to burst into tears and whines for her sister desperately.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

He nervously rubbed the back of his head and looked around to see if anyone was watching them. "Umm, d-don't cry." He started to panic. "If you want we could start to look for your house now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Mimii stopped whaling, but kept to cry. She just nodded her head 'yes' and pouted running over by her thing and hugged her fox tightly walking back over by Naught. "Onee~chan...". She pouted more as tears continued to stream down her face.
Back to top Go down
Naught

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:32 pm

"Okay okay it's okay!" He wiped her tears away trying to calm her down. "What do you say we run around until you see somewhere thats familiar to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open)   Lost (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next